Ken's guide: harkonen

ken124578

I know this has nothing to do with the Harkonnen, but I always kind the air drone a good explorer.

Its quick, it flies above everything else, and if it keeps moving even AA fire cant hit it!!!

I'll doubt it, the missile will only die if its out of range, if the AA units fired the missile while the Air-Drone is above, prepare to say goodbye to it.

Don't worry. I won't close without warning

But ken, how do you build YOUR Gunship rush.

Mine is, Hangar, Gunships alot, and THEN Helipads.

this is my gunship bo.

after i got my hangar up:

2 landing pads >> 1 hangar >> 2 landing pads >> 1 hangar >> 5 landing pads.

i'll stop gunship production when my money runs low (gunship are expensive and i have to think about their army (s) and airdefence ;)

erm, the *ONLY* AA fire an airdrone can outrun is the AA of another airdrone (with good micromanaging)

Uh, yeah. Ok anne i apologise k? But only cos i heard it from the best. Bear in mind that i said it would outrun any AA fire whilst it is MOVING. In other words when YOU have given it a move order. OK? :(

erm, the *ONLY* AA fire an airdrone can outrun is the AA of another airdrone (with good micromanaging)

No, they can't out-range any missile, but it really depends on how far away is the Air-Drone from the AA units while the missile was fires. If its close to the AA unit, then there's no hope, but if its quites far away and when the missile was fired and has almost left the AA unit's range, then there's a chance, but it still must travel at full speed to escape it until you could see the missile is dead.

Uh, yeah. Ok anne i apologise k? But only cos i heard it from the best. Bear in mind that i said it would outrun any AA fire whilst it is MOVING. In other words when YOU have given it a move order. OK? :(

Obviously, but even you order it to move specifically, there's no 100% chance in which it could dodge the missile.