Star trek/dune

exatreide

i was whatching a repeat of Star Trek voyeger. the chif enginer lady said she was going to try a new holideck program called gedi prime. she said it was a tropical paridise world. :) has any one else seen dune refrences in other things ???

• 2 weeks later...

yea indiana is ok. not great. i have bene into dune since i was in the 5th grade 2 years i think maybe 3. my stepdad informed me about what dune was about as we were watching the 4 hour version of dune (shudder) i thought it was prety cool so i went and checked out the book. then i bouht dune2000 a week after that.

oh...I have been into dune6 month while I was online I went to the westwood website and saw emperor bfd so I told my dad about the game and asked if he would let me get when it came out and he told me about the book dune so I read and got hooked to dune

Ah the one where they were imprisoned by Jabba and Luke was about to be thrown into the thingie but then R2D2 did something and Luke got his saber and saved the day eventually? Man Leia looked hot in that clothing Jabba the Hut gave her. :)

• 3 weeks later...