Mid-Late Game Annoying Tatics For Ordos

DarkElf49

LATE GAME TATIC:

This strategy is very annoying if used correctly, first you MUST be Ordos, seconed you must have a way of getting an Ixian Projecter tank, weather it's through an allie of you start with them. When (If) you build up to deviators and get two or three projector tanks, copy the Deviators in-mass, when they attack (from what I've seen) the enemy vehicals will be yours.

MID-LATE:

This tatic is expensive and hard to use, USE IT ONLY IF THE OTHER PLAYER HAS HOLES IN THEIR DEFENSE.

Build 11-15 APCs, and Train 5-10 engineers/sabatours. Put the engineers/sabatours into one or two APCs depending on the number of engineers/sabatours. Make those two team #1 and send all the APCs to the enemy base. Quickly while the empty APCs attack send the one (or two) that are loaded to some importent structures by pressing the #1 key.(ie. Con. Yard, factory, or mass wind traps if useing sabatours)

Every one is welcome to post other tatics or critisim based on flaws in these strats.

Mech, you really don't know SQAT about this game, do you?

What's your WOL nick? I'm not a good player, but someone needs to show you how powerful the Ordos are IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THEM (which you obviously don't).

Here's a little info for you to ponder on:

-The Deployed Kobra and Mino both use the same weapon (KobraHowitzer)

-The Kobra has 3000 health and can self-repair, while the Mino has 2500 health and needs a Repair Vehicle.

-A Kobra can (barely) survive a full Missile Tank barrage.

Get your facts straight before you diss the Ordos!

As for Lasers, they're PURE DEATH to Assault Tanks and Mongooses. Ask any Ordos player.

I think we settled the Laser problem in another topic: You thought they were weak because you always used troopers/kindjal against them. Troopers and Kindjal are the very BEST counters for Lasers (other than subhouse units).

But the laser tank is even the best against a Mino.

The most annoying with Ordos if you have Ix, then you can duplicate all the tanks of the Ordos you WANT, even better when the enemy has Guild, but that's another story.

And don't forget the power of the EITS, believe, they ARE destructive with a large group, and the same destructive as an Gunship Airstrike. But the big disadvantage is then they aren't recyclable.

And Kobra's become immensily strong when they are veteran, or even elite...

• 2 weeks later...

As for Lasers, they're PURE DEATH to Assault Tanks and Mongooses. Ask any Ordos player.

Probably yes to mongoose, but the AA capabilities makes up for it. But infinitily no, if against the Assault tank.

The Assaults will ripe crap out of the Lasers and the sheald and self-repair would help much in battle, sheald, one hit and there it goes, self-repair, it does help after the battle but obviously not much during battle.

I like the original posters Ix suggestion. Facing that would be a major pain in the ass. I hope I don't start facing that in QM.

Dev_Mech, no offense, but you post some of the most uninformed, absurd, ludicrous statements about Emperor gameplay that I have ever seen. Get some experience playing Emperor online; don't post until you have. Once you become halfway-decent (based on where you must be now, that will take a few months of hardcore playing AT LEAST), come back and read your old posts and you yourself will realize just how ridiculous they are. (this obsevation is based on *many* absurd comments, not just the ones in this thread)