Battle Realms Rocks!!

Desert_Eagle25

i am semi-interested in this game

what is the unit cap? (maximum units) and what is the group cap?

i hate unit and group caps so if this game has those i might not be interested. can someone please explain with as much detail as possible how unit and group caps work?

kabuki are my fav. their animations rock. whats you fav. leader? minei s the archer chic, on horse with 6 other archers she rocks oh and the dragon thingy what does it do I tried it with 4 samurai and matyrs but it didn't do anything so what does it do?

the dragon weapon is an area of effect weapon. It damages a big army, and killing the weaker ones. It is a very powerful weapon.

That archer chick is called Arah. Yeah she's cool and realy good, but i think i'll go for Otomo, because of his war cry. But i also like the Serpent clan's heroes, and the wolfclan has some nasty guys, especially that giant... he rocks vs. buildings... and he's huge

On the Hero units thing, I'd go for Zymeth, aka: Master of the Lotus. I simply like his Heavy Rain special ability, w/c allows him to call lightning upon his foes, and rain on his ricefields.

Unfortunately, he also waters the ricefields of his enemies though...but then again, I like the lightning so what the hey...

I also like Issyl and her Haste ability...

The Lotus clan uses Channelers instead of Geisha...

i know. they can fight better than the geisha's, but i don't know if they're better than fan geisha's who seem to be kickass women. Whereas geisha's will try to beat you up, fan geisha's just cut your throat

Try upgrading fan geisha w/ razor fans (thru the metal shop...I think)...

ooooh geisha........those sexy bitches -lowzeewee/Barbed Wire Whipper

The real bitchy geishas are from the Serpent clan... (They have an upgrade called "The Art of Love", while Dragon clan geishas have the "Art of Massage" upgrade... Since Serpent geisha have the "Art of Love" upgrade, you can figure it out...