A Tour of Fed2k

ordos45

"Hello, I am the snoopy tabloid reporter!  I am here to dig into the forum system of Fed2k," says the host of the show.

Switch scenes to an interview with Ordos45.

H: So any words for the people watching?

O45: The Gob is watching and probably not happy.

Switch scenes to interview with Nema.

H: Any words?

N: Get a  spellchecker!

Switch to Mahdi interview.

H: U still alive?

Mahdi: ......

Switch scenes to a thread.

"It seems," says the Host over the sound of explosions," I've landed in the KYA/Setara War thread...oh no I'm locked in!"

Switch to another forum 24 hours later.

"Well I made it out of the locked thread!  Now I've found the admin and moderators private forum..."

Lasgun blasts consume the camera, camera operator, and the host.

----

Well that was just a fun little tour through the craziness of Fed2k, feel free to add your own tours here.

"In this section we have all the fan fic created by the members here. Lets take a look." The tabloid lady says.

Moment later she was sucked in to a stargate. she found her self sitting next to Jack o'neil. " Um wrong room". The tabloid lady says jumping back in the gate. She finder her self on a ship. She found herself by a portwhole on a KYA cruser "This must be the largest fan fic here." She said looking outside. Sudenly A Jones ship apears she and fires at the KYA cruser. "Lets go." she says jumping into a door way. " Ahhhh the ever the long gone banished thread. This was a etempt to make another fan fic right after the great KYA setera war.  But most people got tired and left. The thread died a tragic lonly death drifting in the waves of forgotenss." Well i would take you to the vong war. but I need my hair done, till then wube wube wube."