586! Where are They?

evilbaronatreides

Hyper thermic  means incrediby hot. I think you mean hypothetical. And it doesn't matter wherher or not gob answers for it to be hypothetical.

Plus it wasn't even a question.

And the first statement doesn't relate to what we were talking about.

Other than that, fine(!)

Obviously the quality of members has gone down as well (No offence to whoever this doesn't apply to.)  I mean, if you aren't going to post to the topic, why even sign up in the first place?  All you are doing is annoy the people who are trying to have a relevant conversation( >:() and it's not fair to us.  Thank you.  I am now done ranting.

Pan

Maybe people sign up to support this website/message board. I usually post on the original EBFD message board, but it has turned into a mess.

I signed up here cause of the discussions, as well as to support this website/message board. IMHO it's a great place to search for info and have some good discussions.

Then again, I do not see anything wrong with signing up just as a notice that you like this board. Who knows, maybe they haven't got the chance to post yet. Just be glad that this board ain't such a mess compared to the original message board..

Well done mods :D