The Apollo missions

nampigai

I just saw a program on the lunar expeditions, and it criticised the the Apollo expeditions. I must say that I myself are doubting right now if NASA really succeeded with the lunar landing.

In the program you see the pics that was taken by the astronauts, they a very sharp and there's alway light on the things they take photos of. The cameras they used was mounted on there chest and therefor they couldn't do anything but point at the targets and take the pic, yet the pics are allways very good.

There's also pics that shows the same background twice but in one of them the lunar landing pod and some other stuff are in the front, and the other it's just emptiness.

Furthermore some of the critics involved in the apollo program suddenly died??

Guess we'll see next year when Japan sends a probe to the moon to take near surface pics.....

Yes I know that but it's undaer a high radioactive belt surrounding earth, the apollo pods hadn't any protection whatsoever to protect from radiocativity. I really want to believe it, it's just that this program made me see it from a different point of view.

I just read an article regarding the subject. It says that the moons greyish surface and the Earth should be the "secret" light source that make the shadows go in differents dirrections. Furthermore it mentions the "tons" of moon samples the astonauts brought back.