Pledge your alliegiance here.

jacobdouds

Ixian Mace:u cant choose Ix AND Ordos,

Ordos r a myth

close ur eyes and open them again and they will dissappear.

*tries it*

Damm there still there

They must all b face dancers in disguise

there4 Tleilaxu

*gets crysknife ready*

make ur choice

Ix or Tleilaxu

in the books IX aren't described as the ultimate good guys either though... ok they're not tleilaxu :-).. but still... bene gesserit are cool... if they only had hair.. perhaps they would be some nice chicks  ::)

Dunenewt: I didn't choose IX and Ordos, I chose IX as a subhouse or Harkonnen as a main house. After playing online however, I think I'll go with the Atreides. One thing about the Ordos. NEVER underestimate them. One guy killed two of us (me and my ally) and we were both House Atreides. His base and units covered almost 1/3 of the radar screen. :O The Ordos are good at the early rush, but if the game drags on, then the Atreides might have a chance to win.  ;D

they had hair? i read the books but can't remember that anymore... hmmm.... weird... why didn't they put this in the movie/miniserie then? oh fuck... ur right... the reverand mother had hair...

Keep going everyone. Almost 100 posts, I'm so happy.

But the IX work more with machines don't they. As they would have to be wiped out by the lansraad if they used good computers. Somewhere in one the books, it sais that electric clocks is about as advanced as your allowed.

house ix was too far away from the BJ so that it didn't have to follow that rules made by the BJ or something like that.

oh and by the way... stop posting.... we can't do that favour to him :-)