Harkonnen

Emperor Harkonnen

In the real Dune book it was wrote that Feyd Rautha had black hair and nothing was mentioned about baron`s hair. Then Lynch made movie where all Harkonnen and even their soldiers had blond or red. Briab Herbert wrote later that Vladimir had blond becouse of movie, I think. But maybe I don`t remember well, Did it wasn`t mentioned at all about baron in Frank`s book?

But is it possible to have black eyes. And I do not mean the pupil, but the stuff around it, like I have got blue eyes(typical norwegian), some have got brown and some green. But never seen black eyes????

My friend has black eyes. She looks like she has only this white around and only wide pupil and no iris at all. But when look at it from very close its not rare black iris.

But it isn`t dark brown too, they are too dark, almost in the same colour as pupil.

Annoy Gob and other people, okay now your accusions doesn't make sense and second your trying to put me on the Hook again. There is no reason that i should annoy other's, to put it this way i'm getting annoyed by the Arguement starters. And i don't call names.

We had a discussion about Houses Descedency before. And some people said the Harkonnen were related to the Ottoman turks. I think its not true, my theory of the descendecy of the Harkonnen go to the Germans/Russians.

Exatredies said that they were the decendents of the ottomon turks!  Who else would think of that?

Anyway, why would it truly matter what hair color the Harkonnens have?  It is proven that it is literally impossible for one family to have all the same hair color or something near the same hair color.  Take my brother for example.  My mom, dad, other brother, and I all have dark features.  My brother is blonde haired, blue eyed, and fair of skin.  Also, about the eyes thing, if you are not two inches away from my face, my eyes are pure black.  But when you get those two inches away, you can see that my eyes are actually an extremely dark brown.  So, you can never be sure.

Well aren't the Harkonnens kind of like Nazis maybe it's an allusion to the philosophy of that movement (blond hair and blue eyes). And they all might dye their hair I mean we know the Harkonnen are perverts to a certain extend. Really I think it is a interpretation of Lynch's that has kind of been accepted.

It was discussion from witch country Harkonnen go. Many people says Germans have blond hair. Well, I`m almost the only one I know that has blond hair...and my mother and brother, but only family.

And it was funny to, when Lynch made ALL people living on Giedi Prime blond haired. Okay, he cold think "I will make all Harkonnen blond". But not every citizen and soldier is Harkonnen :D.

In the movie baron had red and other had something like orange-yellow...it wasn`t red, it was still blond but like the middle of egg...

And with nazi. Harkonnen aren`t nazi, of course. Harkonnen had different mentality. Nazists were fanatical, Harkonnen just pervert and brutal (just). Nazists wanted crush other "worse" nations, Harkonnen wanted prevail too, but they were going for money. And cos they have twisted mind.

But it could be allusion made by eg Lynch, like quondam said, to show they are evil, cos the theory of better people was evil.

But I think they are blond to make them opposite to Atreides that are black. If we know that they house come from Greece (?), they have dark hair and Harkonnen as their worse enemy have blonde.

Atreides look alot like the French or british if you ask me.

And true. Harkonnen are bit of those hardcore types, you can expect them to dye their hair and wear thing's that introduce "Brutality and Cold blood" to their enemy's.

Even the music shows it.

(( Damn..... I still love the music.... ))