Merge Emperor Strategy Boards?

Gobalopper

Are you for or against merging all of the Emperor strategy boards into one category?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for or against merging all of the Emperor strategy boards into one category?

• For
    • Against

This is something we've discussed in the past and since overall the strategy boards aren't as active as they used to be it might be better to merge them into one General strategy board. This is just to see what you think of it.

If you merge all of the strategy boards, then I think it will be harder to navigate the forum, and people may get all muddled up with the topics. It should stay the way it is for now to allow people to get accustomed to the way the place is set up. If you change things around too much too quickly, then no one will have the change to really get used to this place. Since this forum has already undergone some upgrades, I'm strongly against this. The reason why some of the strategy boards are probably not as active as they were, is maybe due to the fact that people are running out of ideas to post new topics, while general discussion is easier to come up with ideas.

I think you're right, Gob. And it also takes me too much time to switch each time from forum. And now I'm too lazy to check it all. So then Dune 2000/FH DUne/Emperor strategy boards remain?I will keep myself neutral.And the strategy forums will stay seperate from the Emperor forum (in Dune Games)

Gob I think its great the way it is right now. Changing it would make it harder to navagate as somebody else said before. If I want to post something about Harkonnen I like putting it in a section all about hark. If i want to say someting about ordos I like a section all about ordos. Changing it would be like.......... ???

Boards updated.

We originally split it up because there were still a lot of posts per day and Emperor was still fairly popular. Now it makes more sense to have just one forum like the other games. It may make it harder to find specific strategies but you can always specify a house in your subject. For example a Hark strategy could be "[Hark] Good Flame Tank Strats" or something similar.