Which houses defence structure is better?

Devastator_Mech

[green]I set up an experiment to see what turrets damage buildings the most....the atreides gun turrets kills most buildings twice as fast than any other turret.....Freaking amazing i thought it was gonna be the rocket turret or the hark gun turret or the flame turret....but NO it was the atreides gun turret....amazing[/green] [move] :O :O [/move]

Which god damn one are you talking about? The pop-up turret or the GAS turret? I could god damn bet you anything that a POP-UP turret isn't the longest range out of all the base defences.

Oh, sorry...I meant GAS turret. Oops...

Actually..i have an Idea !! Build a Aterides Gun-Turret, then sneak in engineers with the stealth APC THEN oneu capture a building quickly place the turet next to the building! ;D

While that is going on build another and place it! In no time you'll have 3-4 turrets in NME grounds with their own units beating the crap out of them to boot.

hey were some guys talking about me in this thread and then those posts got deleted? awww shucks i wanted to see...

the only guys who have posted in this thread so far who can beat me are ACElethal and gunwounds so if you ever wanna see how useless Sards are try using them against *me* (hope you're a very good rusher LOL) . btw i probaly didn't make a blanket statement that Sards are useless, but they are in many, many situations. like vs. any good Atreides player. if any of you other than gunwounds or ACElethal question the integrity of my strats, please by all means play vs. me on WOL and let me demonstrate.