Missile Tanks

eccp19

That may be true, but it can mean the difference between losing your entire rush force, or actually getting a slight grip on the enemy base early in the game, which could shift things in your favour. Remember one of the Harkonnen sayings?

"A badly damaged unit is better than a dead one." ;)

Yes, but unless the Buzzsaw is perfectly aligned to shoot both guns, it has the same firepower as the Dust Scout... which is bad news for the Buzzsaw.

Well no, you could specifically order it to attack a units then it'll use both its guns and kill the victim twice as fast. And self-repair will virtually make no difference during a battle and a Dust Scout could easily be destroyed by a Buzzsaw.

No it won't. Believe me, I tried. If you select a group of Buzzsaws and give them an attack order, usually just one of them will align to fire both guns. You would need to select them each one by one and give them the order...

And you play Harkonnen?

But well, you must admit that single Buzzsaws can't do much. Mostly for hunting some scouts.

And what about when you attack my group of Dust Scouts, which are plotting to attack you, and you attack with 20 Buzzsaws for example.

Don't bother about who wins, I only want to know how you attack precisely, and you don't have any more units yet

Ok, it'll won't do much damage compared to other stronger units but does MORE damage than Dust Scouts and Sand Bikes.

I have 20 buzzsaw and there's 20 Dust Scouts ONLY, right? If thats the case, i'll put 5 in a group, l'll rush the 1st & 2nd group directly towards it, 1 groups will attack from the left while the last will attack from the right. And then i'll keep on build more (but if its only 20vs20, buzzsaw will sure win!), but just incase more is coming.