Religion

Not just scientists believe "no brain no live" ;D

The mind is not only the controle part of the biologoical human, but if vodoo and poltergeists exists, the mind is the part of the body that interacts with the speritual entety that has no phisical form.

When you are talking about ghosts you are talking about the soul of a human [ or other ], not about electrical impulses in the brain.

And mayby there is something out there that doesn't need any brains ?! That's exactly what we are talking about, so if you whould read the previous posts ::)

And now what are you saying, "I believe this and you that. So you can't say anything to me because it's my believe and I believe in it ?!"

Please, give some explenation for what you believe in.

And this IS possible, even when you believe in "ghosts" you can give an explenation besides "I believe in it". ::)

We can`t explain ghosts cos nobody knows anything about them, we only can believe, so Kirov believe and its nothing wrong. If we knows something about them it wouldn`t be believe, it would be a fact.

And when I talk about ghosts I don`t talk about soul, cos I don`t belive in soul, I try explain it to myself as something with science.

Now that's absurd. If you can't explain anything you can't believe in it. Than waht do you believe in, just a word without meaning ? That word has to have some explenation, a couse to be able to believe in. So again, what is a ghost ?

[ just don't say you don't know but it does exists and you know that ]

An explenation doesn't have to be a scientifical, look at the things we've said about the Bible. A lot of them arn't scientifical or even explainable, but I have even used them to make some point clear.

You don't believe in a soul but do in a ghost ? That's a contradiction, because a ghost is a soul, just one without a body. ::)

Did I said that I believe in ghosts? I said that I`m neutral in ghosts case few post ago...I just said that is nothing wrong believe in ghost but I didn`t said that I personaly believe.

I don`t belive in ghost now, but I said that if I want explain it in science way, it could be energy...that only.

tell me about it.... i wonder where they all make this up...

but anyways.... i dunno... i also have some feeling that magic may be true... as certain things are still unexplainable and i don't know in what other way this could happen.. magic might exist i think.

And just to clear this "it can't be explained by science ever!" thing - of course! Now! But who is to say we can't in the future when we come upon theories and facts not comprehendable to us now, but is in the future? We cannot imagine those things because it is not comprehendable. So it is a dead end to use that in your argument.

Exactly, Acriku.  All of you are still saying that Ghosts and magic can not be explained scientifically.  My point is that maybe they cannot be explained now by our current knowledge, but that doesn't mean they won't be explained later.  The worst thing you can do is guess at the explainations and then believe in your guesses.  That's what science does for us, it gives substance to our hypothesis.

My hypothesis on Ghosts; I think Ghosts are dillusions of the mind.  Perhaps at extreme emotional stress, our minds can create the illusions that we interperet as Ghosts.  Also, perhaps in these extreme cases, our subconscious minds tap into some form of telekinesis which cause things to move, or maybe we just imagine things moving. I think most sightings are just flat our lies. The point is, that we need to look at these events scientifically.  Eventually I think we will find the answers.

To believe in Ghosts and magic is the same sort of blind faith as believing in God.  You believe in something with no evidence to support your belief.  There could be a million explainations for those things, yet you believe faithfully in them.  That's blind faith, and it closes you off from other, possibly more likely explainations.  

The funny thing is, that there is actually more evidence for Ghosts and magic, than there is for God.  Yet, people cling desperatly to their belief in God, while most question the existance of the paranormal.

So you are saying that if we "Everytime" spot a ghost's its our imagination?

Why does "Reports" always happen to people that doesn't even believe in ghost's and are very healthy.

They even have proof of picture's of ghost's. FBI announced that the Picture's weren't messed or modified by computers.

No, FBI say they haven't found any tampering with the pictures. Meaning there are still some to find, if any. And you know ghosts can be just a distortion of light taken into a picture at the right moment. And how do you know they never believed in ghosts? And we don't "Everytime" spot a ghost...

They said it themselves. Their family and friend's said it themselves too.

And your right, Some pic's just got messed a bit by light particle's, But some are just too weird to be a light particle on the camera.

I was watching some of those pic's on Discovery channel and laughed at some of them.

But when i saw some of the other's i shitted in my pants.

It's called an analogy - just means people who see something with the slightest of resemblance to one thing, would take it and exaggerate it so much. Like the chip looking like Jesus, and people thinking it means he has come back.

Ghosts.  Most of you may not believe in them but I do...I've actually seen some things that I can't explain other than possibly illusions created by my mind.  Just don't go after them.

Remember when this used to be about religion?

The fact is, there will always be something in this world you can't explain, and the more you discover, the more this is that can't be explained, wether ghosts exist or not may never be known, but some people believe so, and they may be right. Others believe otherwise, and they may be right.