Religion

I will tonight, but another thing. The bible stays basically the same aside from translations. But the Mormon people regurally admit to changing the scriptures in the book of Mormon, saying it is to fix unoticed mistakes, but God doesn't make mistakes, and the scriptures are supposed to be the word of god. It's more like they take out things that make them look wrong.

The Bible is supposed to be the Word of God, but it too has mistakes. Besides fixing them, they bend them and consequently create stuff like the Holy Trinity, etc. And just because many religions derived from a single religion, doesn't make it any more correct. And the Book of Mormon is basically the same as the Bible in it's errors (i.e. contradictions, discrepances upon origin, etc.) So your theory is very lowly backed up.

Science can prove a lot of things, but some things such like quantum theory exist without true explenation. Everybody knows that this theory is true but even scientist don`t know how it work. The same is with universe: we know that it was some explotion of the energy but how - they still try prove it. But it doesn`t mean that it is created by God.  

Ofcourse, for example. Fire can be logicaly explained, Same goes for water. Electrical power. Sunlight, Even dna.

Maybe there is a possibility that new type's of colors can exist.

It would be a "small" possibility though.

But it would be cool if there are new colors  ;D

Tayron, that's "God of the Gaps"  thinking, meaning, if we can't explain it, it must be God.  Humans have used that way of explaining things from he beginning.  History shows us, though, that eventually, scientific explainations come along with more support from the evidence to contradict those religious myths.  

You don't have to have intelligent design to create anything we see in the universe.  Science shows us many processes that can cause the order that we see in the universe without the need for divine intervention.  And no, science can't prove anything, but it can show us the most likely explaination.

No offence, can you read the previous pages of this topic ?

Think we have debated about a lot of the things you want to say.

And figure it out myself ? Please, just say something or not !

In past, people was explaining Sun eclipse as God hand. Maybe not everything can be explaned by science, but A lot. Ghost are energy, that human has in brain, brain works with electrical impulses. Many things can be explained that it are people who has special forces, as we know we don`t use all brain.

Magic? I don`t think so ;)

There is no proof for ghosts, most of it is either hearsay or edited videos. Or just exaggerated coincidences (like a book falling, but a ghost believer would say the energies are mad or something).