Renegade..

Nyarlathotep

Nyar should play Emperor so I can unleash my mad skillz upon him for all the cutesy posts he always sweetens the Forums up with. His happy-go-lucky attitude conflicts with my mood, so I'd like to wipe him all over Arrakis. ;D

Nyar should play Emperor so I can unleash my mad skillz upon him for all the cutesy posts he always sweetens the Forums up with. His happy-go-lucky attitude conflicts with my mood, so I'd like to wipe him all over Arrakis. ;D

I already admitted several times that even the newest player would whoop my sorry butt all over the place. But just for you Nav, I will re-install EBFD in the next few days, so you can and may kick my butt. I will live up to what I've posted in the past about having fun ;D

(and believe me, I will have fun ;D)

Mad Skillz???? ??? how bout no

Sardaukar, do not forget he was talking to me. If you compare Nav to me concerning EBFD, he will have mad skills as far as I'm concerned. I'm not even to be able to beat the comp in a skirmish ;DBtw, you can find me online later tonight in Renegade :)

no no no he talks to everybody like that. Not just u. U dont know nav do u lol, FEEL THE WRATH OF THE HAND OF NAV :-X .............righttttt ;)

I do kno Nav, but just from the board (like I know all of you) and not ingame. Only very few have me seen online the one time I played EBFD online :)

• 2 weeks later...