Guild Wars Beta 2.0 Released!

Apollyon

here is the beta 2.0

it has roughly 45 new units.

The only known bugs in the game are that the outposts are completely screwed ;) so dont build them. please leave feedback on any bugs or balance issues. I tried to balance it as best as i could but im not perfect.

as i said its a betaive alreaady started work on icons and custom health displays etcplus different music an a 3D intro will bhe included in the final version (hopefully)and as for textures werent u the one who said ud help with those? ;)and in the next version ill edit the xbfs so that they have relevant sounds. That and ill give them all names.

oh, i see. You know what else you could do? You could change the selectable colors for the houses. You know how you can have your unit/building color blue, green, red, orangs? Well you can change those colors! In the top of the art ini file there is a bunch of rgb numbers, ie:Side (0);

Recolor (0,133, 226); Change the numbers, they are rgb values. That is something that i did for my mod.

Yes, I have been able to replace the Title Logo that Says Emperor then under it Battle For Dune that is on the single player/multi player. I can replace the emperor battle for dune logo on the loading screen of a game and i have been able to do some other things. If you want some more info im me.