waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

wtf, i just joined an bc with purmalice and i didn't accepted and suddenly the game starts! WTF!

EDIT: YES! i've found a way to see the things you guys reply, though the rest is still very small...

lice the hobbtz? (fitting that his nick ends with lice eh? i made a funny hahahaahahahahaha ;D)

maybe that's a new hobbtz trick to help them cheat better, making you accept even if you don't click on accept

Nav shut up with your attitude, you are not funny, and stop being so pessimistic. You think you got it all down on what's wrong with the games, when you don't look at yourself to see what's wrong. Perm may be hobbtz, but just because his name ends in lice you don't have to be sneer and start shouting hobbtz. And maybe ken you didn't realize you accepted, or just a fluke? If it happens more and more there would most likely be a cheat or exploited bug.

purmalice is shookaazoo too, from *S*W* clan... he said it to me.

I'd never seen someone so unfair and so agressive on arrakis... (before the game and during the game) He sent me so many "sweet words" during the game that it begun to lag... he was ONLY playing hobbtz sets : 30k + guilde but with atre on sandy pass.

well who dreamed about a clean ladder ? lol at least 2 of top 5 clans are "them"...

does someone knows about NERDS ? lol

Anyway, i've not said it yet, but now i say it : i'll NEVER play any ww games in the future ! NEVER ! they acts with their custumers as with shits... sorry for the word, I don't know how to say it better... but it's that ! i hope everybody will go on warcraft3 instead of generals..

It's going to be moved but it's said ! ;-)

:O so your saying puemalice is shokkazoo from clan shokk wave - S*W (which would make him bilbo too [or someone that uses bilbos nicks] ???) just a lil confused wanna make sure i got it stright.

Nerds.... u mean sup3rn3rd and supord0rk ? (who i am also lead to belive is bilbo and hobbitz) ??? :- but i am not 100% sure. I guess it would be usefull to keep a list of all his/their nicks/clans as to know whcih clans are fake and who is multi-nickn... but each time one gets started for some reason ppl cant do it sensible and a flamw war starts ::) then swish its gone to Gobs dungeon (where I hear they are treated very well ;D) guess i'll have to write it down somewhere :P ;D