All you rushers out there.

TMA_1

lol ahh. I was a rusher in starcraft. 6 zerg rush. Let me tell you it is the most effecting rushing of all time. Everybody got pissed but I won. Before you guys attack me I just want to say I dont play those games much anymore so dont worry.lol Did any of you guys have hte perfect rush? if so for what game?

I'm no rusher... and yes 6 ling rush is deadly... but an experienced player can defend quite well against it and then the 6 ling rush may prove quite deadly to yourself.... so don't thrust too much on it...

as for myself.... i'm no rusher, i'm usually the tactical guy. Dropping and powerful combinations of zerglings/hydra's or hydra's/defilers or early guardians... those are my strategies.

In Emperor the perfect rush is to hit your enemy hard at the start (about 1:00 - 1:30 into the game), and if something goes wrong, quit. There is no risk involved because you don't lose anything if something goes wrong and you are legally allowed to quit. ;D ;D ;D ;DI am not saying I do this, but what rush could be more perfect than a potentially devastating rush with no repcrecussions at all if it does not work? :D

He said did you have any perfect rush, not say what a rush is. Anyways, I find a rush of 3 quads and 3 trikes in dune2k with starting with no units, and minimum pay quite effective :-D Works well with computer, never tried it online.

Yep, I have a perfect rush. [ although I don't like using that strategy .. ]

In Yuri's revenge, buil 10 - 15 Brute's as quick as you can, and then . .. well do your rushy thing.

But you'll have to do this as soon as possible, when your aponent has a defence that will probebly stop your brute's

lol ahh. I was a rusher in starcraft. 6 zerg rush. Let me tell you it is the most effecting rushing of all time. Everybody got pissed but I won. Before you guys attack me I just want to say I dont play those games much anymore so dont worry.lol Did any of you guys have hte perfect rush? if so for what game?

Ling rush, bah. You only killed people if they were newbies. My rush on the other hand allways surprised. I used to rush Toss players that liked to make mass zeolots by making about 10 firebats. Firebats eat zeolots for breakfast and leave the table hungry. They also kill buildings damn fast. Try that one the next time you on. you may not think it's a rush since you can't do it as fast as a ling rush, but you can do it pretty fast, all you need is a barracks and a (can't remember the name) building that lets you train firebats, not too long of a wait. Throw a couple of medics in and it's a sure thing even if you don't take the guy out he's hurting alot

LoL true frodo I have seen that work and boy its effective. The best slow rush in my opinion is building those flying lobster-like creatures that could hit at a long distance. I remember I could get 4 of those up really fast and take em out that way.

Unless the comp has valks,wraits,battlecrusiers,carriers,multalaks,the kamakazi ones, scouts,carreries,crosaires or aa. Its effecting if he is already more or less out of it. The zerg alwas charge the first building they run into. Put a sup depot infront of your bunks. They have more HP then bunks. The lings will eat those why your guys in the bunk chewing em up and spit em out. Ordos45 tought me that one.

LoL true frodo I have seen that work and boy its effective. The best slow rush in my opinion is building those flying lobster-like creatures that could hit at a long distance. I remember I could get 4 of those up really fast and take em out that way.

Yeah, thats allways a pisser for the guy next to you. The only thing i hated about that one was that if anyone attacked you you'd be dead meat cause all your rescources went into the making of guardians. People do it also with carriers

Another fav of mine only works on certain maps, i didn't do it too much myself cause it was cheap, but you ever see those guys that air lift a tank to the tall rock behind a base?? next thing you know the main base is gone and all they got left is maybe a barracks or war gate, nothing to mine minerals with though, lol

Firebat's are good vs. zealot rushers.. but not too effective vs. zergs/terrans and also firebats are absolutely not effective vs. buildings.... they only do 4 damage. Also guardian rush is not that great... I did it before too.. but then with 6 or more... but a good player can counter it

Emperor:

Build Scouts and find the enemies base.

then build up a defence force. if the enemie do something wrong...

Get em as soon as possible.

This always work. but is quite risky if there are other players.

And ordos is the best to this. but are not so good since the Mino have longer range.. but are slower...

Starcraft. Okay this strat takes forever to do, but I have never failed using it. For Protoss begin to cannon the entrances to your base, expand to the next resource area and cannon its entrance, repeat until you hit enemies. Hold, harvest, build as many carriers as you can with full armor, attack, shield, and interceptor holding upgrades. Using this, even five comps against you can be beaten. (As long as comps are not terran. I never play against terran due to siege tanks, ghosts, and EMP shockwave.) It is a very terrifying sight, around 120 interceptors coming down upon a helpless base.

well no offence here..... but it sounds that you are an old starcraft player... the strategy you use is the oldest starcraft strategy..... either protoss carriers or terran battlecruisers... No one ever thought that the zerg were of any use.... but with tactical units like guardians you can easily kill off photon cannons and decimate enemies before they have carriers/battlecruisers. Also defilers work great... a group of hydra's with a defiler can hold of a huge force of carriers without being killed. also terran players can quickly upgrade to tanx and destroy your base... the strategy u use is also used by my friends on LAN parties still.... and that why i rule them in 1 (me) vs. 3 (them)