dato 2000

Dune 2000 multi languagepack + online

cncnet_languagepack-1.jpg

multi language pack: english, spanish, german, french, russian, italian, portuguese. when you install the game installer automatically detect what language do your windows have and you got the same language in game you can also change it in settings choose an language.

official cncnet launcher let you simple open cncnet (play online), skirmish, settings (you can change game resolution, play in window mode and other video options, game speed, scroll rate, SFX volume, music volume, hot keys also language), map and mission editors (editors Integrated in installer)

instaler updated v1.0.6.2

http://dune2000.my1.ru/soft_photos/por_2.jpg

Download

same version without multi language pack and music download here (size 25MB)

Edited by dato 2000

Nice feedback from them, dato. I'm sure my multi language is quite useful for them : D. keep it up a good work, dato.

Nice feedback from them, dato. I'm sure my multi language is quite useful for them : D. keep it up a good work, dato.

yeah    :D  and thank you for german and french versions

i want tell thanks all who help me for making my multi language pack: funky for sending me italian version and patching also for dune2000cofig, morphosis for sending me german and french versions, katalina for sending me spanish version, dune2000.my1.ru for russian version and all who worked of translating  :)

i will be thanksful if some one send me more language packs for update my multi language pack  :)

if some one want make new language pack for dune and need help he can call me i'll help  :)

missionlauncherdes.jpg

now added missionlauncher + mission pack  :)  

thanks funky for making missionlauncher now add custom missions more easy also play too  :D

• Upvote 1

Did you edit the Atreides logo, dato? It looks more blue and glowing. I like it, perhaps only a bit too much blue. :)

Here is my attempt to put all seven sides into one screen. Notice it is smaller (630x400) to stay kinda with the original game size. What do you think about it?post-2251-0-41593400-1429636054.png

Now we just need someone who can make the other sides (like Smugglers and Mercenaries) playable in the original missions?

post-2251-0-41593400-1429636054_thumb.pn

• Upvote 1

Did you edit the Atreides logo, dato? It looks more blue and glowing. I like it, perhaps only a bit too much blue. :)

Here is my attempt to put all seven sides into one screen. Notice it is smaller (630x400) to stay kinda with the original game size. What do you think about it?xpost-2251-0-41593400-1429636054.png.pag

Now we just need someone who can make the other sides (like Smugglers and Mercenaries) playable in the original missions?

yeah good idea emperor and fremens have own logo but smugglers and mercenaries never seen and will be good if we add with all logos backgrounds like atr ord and hark have blue green and red other houses have won colors we can use it.

yeah i edit atr logo and i make its more bule cuz with other logos its looks like more dreary so now its looks more good in this image i think

Only 22 MB? Cool! Now compare this to ISO and newer games...

[some abandonware sites have tiny rips of various games but sometimes they are messed and even sounds may be missing. IMO that's ridiculous. At least they should keep the sounds.]

Only 22 MB? Cool! Now compare this to ISO and newer games...

[some abandonware sites have tiny rips of various games but sometimes they are messed and even sounds may be missing. IMO that's ridiculous. At least they should keep the sounds.]

i uploaded my first dune 2000 (portable version) in 2011 year when we played on hamachi i used my original dune 2000 CD and added in LAN patch, no CD crack and new maps i only removed movies and when i ziped it i got size about 60MB without musics it was about 20MB all other files was same nothing more removed but now new updates, i added them in this instaler like mission launcher, cncnet.exe, dune2000 config, dune2000 launcher and i removed old updates like LAN patch and files wich not needed anymore this version works perfect many players call me on cncnet when they download gruntmod dune they get crash sometimes then i send them my version and its fix problems so i posted my versions here if some one want it they can download from here  :) 

also launcher with good graphic helpful thing its make game comfortable (launcher have same style as other cncnet games)

thanks for replay and for comparison this to original ISO version sure you will like this version  :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Funny thing is my son who is 5 1/2 and tries to learn to play strategy games (mainly StarCraft and sometimes Dune 2000) hates music and if it is on he asks me to turn it off. He finds it disturbing-if I don't he may break to tears-little kids!

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Funny thing is my son who is 5 1/2 and tries to learn to play strategy games (mainly StarCraft and sometimes Dune 2000) hates music and if it is on he asks me to turn it off. He finds it disturbing-if I don't he may break to tears-little kids!

hehe funny, some people dont like dune music some not want heard any music in game, i prefer play with music

I couldn't play a RTS game without some good music :D

me too  :D  and westwood RTS games have cool music when i play i have more fun with this 

• Upvote 1

https://scontent.ftbs4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/33762825_1641571302557626_5290493066845618176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3ec60843fa42bc359eb6ac7eb0b69650&oe=5B86C6A7

Dune2000 Online MultiLanguage pack updated added portuguese language and new score table for 8 player, fixed wrong translation in portuguese version of Heavy Factory,  "Fébrica de Pesados", is "Fábrica de Pesados now, thanks sparkerXD for find this mistake

Any change of this including my Turkish translations? It was not 100% complete but enough was done and had cutom turkish atreides mentat voices. I'm a bit lazy to find it but searching it here would easily give result.