Any new missions, mods or campaigns - Please tell us

Feda

[aKa]FedaYkin is now an admin on D2K+, so if you want any mods added to the D2K+ website, you can get in contact with either of us. Preferably Feda ;-) since I'm trying to focus my efforts on Toolkit 2.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on a mission, it'll be a little different that the others here. I'm mainly focusing on fun, not on a very hard mission, although it won't be piece of cake. If you like pre-constructed bases, then you'll love this one ;) It features the huge hate & war between Houses Atreides and Harkonnen. I'll keep u updated and I'll release a map screenshot soon.

• Upvote 2

I made some significant progress, I have both the .map and .mis files ready. I played it a bit, looks balanced, not too easy and not too hard.

Here's a screenshot:

2w25746.png

The player is Atreides. I'm also planning to mod some units, so it's gonna be a mod-in-a-map. :) First thing that I have in mind is to make fremens (the ones coming from palace) actually useful and not a piece of crap like they are with stock settings.

• Upvote 2

The Ordos will act as Harkonnens so yes they'll be allies. I split the Harkonnen territory in 2 parts (corresponding to the 2 houses) to help them defend better: one house covering such a huge area wouldnt work very well.

Ty hawker :)

D2K_Hammerfest is ready!

http://forum.dune2k.com/topic/24783-release-d2k-hammerfest/

^ Download from there for now, if there are no bugs/problems I'll add it to D2K+. Also Hawker, when you finish ur pending mission, you could add all of them in a zip file and send them to me (or mvi) so I/he can add them to D2K+ :D Same for shai-gel.

Feda, Are you happy to handle these D2K+ site updates? I've got my hands full at the moment, so it would be a few weeks till I get enough time to add them.

Sure, I have lots of exams as well these 2-3 weeks but I can find time in weekends I hope. I might add them tomorrow (friday) or saturday/sunday. What I would like from hawker and shai is to upload a .zip file with the missions they want to be added, so that way I have them all together. :D You can upload them right here in this topic.  Thanks

EDIT: Also, if you guys have some nice banners for your missions feel free to add them in the pack as well. They'll be displayed on mission's page, just like all others.

• 8 months later...