VidiWare's Opinions about editing.dune2k.com

vidiware

Can't you moderators change the name of the posts named: Look Here, New Mod and thinks like that to real names like the mods name or something with the subject to do?

I know this is difficult, but it is the best you can do...

And i think Jacob Douds, Caid Ivik and Frodo deserves moderator status, for their good work in dune modding!

Does anybody agree?

Voltirus, for example (who made the 'a new mod' thread), only told me last night what he had decided on calling it - he hadn't named it before. Hence, I will change it now, if it really annoys you.

I know they're good modders, but I don't need much help moderating this part of the forum. There isn't need.

It is I who desevers the moderator status for the music I made that seeps into ur head taking controll of your mind while playing House Corrino *waits and hopes the subliminal messages put into mix actually worked*

.......................... :-/ waiting

.......................... :-/ still waiting

......... :-/ *in dont think it worked*   :P ;D

That's DjCiD, melts in your mind not in your head...

Funny.

Moderator Status is a big Job. Sure, it would be great to be a Moderator, or even a Lansdraad members. And I would be fully devoted to my Job. *hint hint*

But then, a lot of us wouldn't have time to actually do the MoDs.

And, plenty of people have done great work around this site, and they haven't got anything special like Moderator. Why should we?

But, we are Modders, and that sounds close enough doesn't it?

Okay I agree!

If theres not need for moderators then we dont need them...

DjCid Your music is cool, and you have been a perfect person helping KH with that music (im listening to it now because of you subtext in the posts).

But all of the modders/maker (who have made mods/helped or given useful modding info) here exept me and a few others (don't wan't to give out names because this is what i thinks) deserveres a moderator/higher status.

Your Question Are:

But whats the point of 100 moderators?

And my answer is:

Okay I understand you! Thanks for answering!

Could you give a star or someting to everyone with a mod rated better than 6? Is this possible? Stupid? or?

ModMAkers could be awarded by bronze silver and gold medals, bronze by changing a few things, silver for changing lot of things and gold for makeing ultimate mods and total (very total) conversions of games

Yea, I always thought the white ranks were cooler then the posting ones, I would say Yellow, but Gob is also a Yellow, so can't put that down can I?

Plus, they stay with you. I'd love it. Much more then my curretn one.

Why you're using "modder" word? I think "Editor" sounds better.

Also Vidiware, do you think moderator is just a person, who can lock topic? I haven't much time even for mods, so it's sure I haven't none for moderating. Also D2K has plenty of them.

I don't know. Editor can relate to a lot of things, and Modder, is more specific. Editor could be like someone that edits this site. Modder, I like. But I do see your point, but still, i'll stick with Modder

I know to be a moderator is a lot more than the ability to lock topics and so...

I agree with Jacob Douds Editor could be a lot of things

I know it makes competition, but its cool to see the best person, and maby smile when you think about the day you were a sand flea ;D

But Gob is the admin so he is the master... 8)

Alphabeta4000 recently posted his usuall one sentance reply to a new mod on my fallen empire mod.

There is definitivly no competition between modders. I, for one, am working with most of them after all. We are all good people.

I miss your old avatar Vidiware

And once again, modder would be a cool special position.