Final change to Tiberian Sun: 3 sides

Caid Ivik

Ok... are you using any form of editor?

If so, stop!

Remember that the new side must share an MCV and a conyard with the At/Hk. Give the wintraps to a third side (use the Forgotten entry). Now, you'll have a few engine problems... no loading gfx and things, but you might be able to solve that later.

Oh, and I recommend you add some othe files than just the ini files.

"But which file(s) I need"

It's just an idea - not a neccesity: you could include .VXL (model) files and .SHP (picture) files - do you have xcc mixer? if so you can work out what to replace/add. It's a shame the site's down at the moment - I hope it's fixed soon.

Try www.tiberiumsun.com

Ive added a third side before.  Go to http://members.aol.com/ztxjim/editingd.htm for the guide I used.  It's worked every time, Iv'e added 3 new sides (for atotal of 6).

P.S.  If you try to make the mutants playable, the game will crash.

P.P.S.  The new side CANNOT use GDI and Nod's MCV.  TS won't let them build anything.

OK, I've made a third side. House Ordos is born! Nearly all problems are out and Tiberian Sun: Dune III version 3.01 with three houses, enhaced ai and new background is being uploaded to editing.dune2k.com!

Imperium owes you all for help!

OK, if I will be glad if you make good cameos for Ordos recruit centre, Starport, Fremen Sniper, Devastator, Ordos Guard etc.. Zip it and if it's smaller than 1 MB, send to imperiumsk@hotmail.com. But don't want from me money! (you Norwegians have euro or crown also?)

I'll be glad if you make new cameos for all unit arts without it. I don't know, which editor should I use. I need at least cameos for Windtrap, Fusion Generator, Ordos Recruit centre, Ix Frigate, Devastator, Deviator Inf., Combat tanks, Siege Tank and Harkonnen Trooper Academy.

Comprimate it in WinZip or RAR and send to imperiumsk@hotmail.com. But make sure it's smaller than 1 MB!