VidiWare's Rules+ The Shadow of Arrakis

vidiware

This is a bit made up:

Ordos have made a powerful alliance with ix they goes under the name Black Panters, since the ix and ordos now are specialiced on stealing and makin "improved" versions of units. And Ix have started to develop forbidden technology!

Harkonnen have got a teilaxu leader captured, and teilaxu are forced to an "alliance" and gets the name Rhinos for their way to crush the universe...

Atredies, you all know the story of dune, gets married with the emperors daughter and that way they have a unbreakable alliance with sardaukar and corrino!

Im not sure if i have told u:

But i am a bit standby now. Im doing some mod-test and testing/experimenting with the mod files.

But Ill start, as soon as I have finished my "Test" textures! On Infantry units.

about 25.06.02 (DD-mm-yy)

Thundersoft is already taken Vidi :(

My "company" is now Lessersoft ;D

But if you replace the intro with the other...

wont it act as the original does then?

the original intro does only show once and after that you must see it by yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Jacob can you help me?

Make the ini entries for a new subhouse based on ix:

1 Fighter: Very good AA and moderate ground aircraft

2 Bomber: is it possible to let it drop inkvine things with supreme effect at buildings?

3 Is it possible to use the ixrescentre as a hangar?

4 I need a helipad...

Can you please make this so i just can cut copy and modify art ini so i can make new icons ect.?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The beta version will miss some graphics. I will make it soon... and i will fix at the most you are saying...

and i would love if someone could test it multiplayer for a balance test. I have got a person that want to make a few maps for me... but the shadow of arrakis mappack will not include in the first download...

and:

how can i send it to you... it quite big...

so i can send it without craphics... but then it will be a bit buggy (wierd colours)

Um, sure, send me an e-mail with the details, and you mean a new subhouse? Or the IX changed?

1 Fighter: Very good AA and moderate ground aircraft2 Bomber: is it possible to let it drop inkvine things with supreme effect at buildings?3 Is it possible to use the ixrescentre as a hangar?4 I need a helipad...
You just make it that aircraft come from the Ixrescentre, thats all.Helipad for what house?