VidiWare's Rules+ The Shadow of Arrakis

vidiware

Hehe Vidiware, you got it  ;)

This is a something more ordinary rockettank... have a look please and say if u like it. Just as you know... The tank could not be made in the smooth design because then it would be looking very weird...

The movie will take some time... I have to make terrain, sky, sand texture(!!!) and some missiles before I am going to start animating. If Frodo could help, it could make the movie really nice!

Yes go on

But my mod is going to be a massive task for frodo

I just found out  that I'm going to be going to basketball camp for a week starting the 20th or something like that. So I'll try to get your stuff done before that vidiware. So my Maros Mod will have to bump back a couple of weeks. I got most of the ini stuff done, i'm  just working on the textures. I just got 3d studio max and i took a first stab at it. What do you think? I applied an Ordosy texture to it. I'll also get that done for you cyborg, It'll just take a day or two to get myself organized. Just finished school on tuesday, and was at my aunts ever since... So from there I've been able to get just about nothing accomplished other than check my mail, and find out that the servers were down. So vidiware, I'll send you those files tonight. Did you want the Ordos Mongoose in the silver too? I'll include them anyway just in case.

It is very nice to see you have started using 3dstudio max. Wich version do u use? (2,3,4)

If you need some help with anything. I'll be glad to help.

By the way Vidiware... I have added some things in the soon-to-be-intro scene.

Progress progress!!!

Today I've animated alot!

Two of the harkonnen rockettanks have shot down two atreides ornithopters with no casualties  ;D

I'm working on the winganimations wich is quite easy.

The already animated part is about 56 seconds long.

the finished will be about three I guess.

No new pics today :(

That's cool, so vidiware, in your mod, is it dune houses or like made up houses. I read something about the black panthers and is that one of the houses, or is going to be like at, hk, or?