RA2 - A combined mod?

nemafakei

I've completed unit list. Some of them are still in progress, but it would be soon done.House Atreides (Cuba):Light Inf., Kindjal (as in Emperor, but with knife), Medic, Fish Speaker, Sonic Tank, Light Tank, Quad, Trike, Rocket Launcher (made by V3), Ornitopther (need new voxel) and APCHouse Ordos (Germans):Assassin (sniper), AA trooper, Saboteur, Elite Guard, Chemwarrior (not sure, I have problems with their gun), Deviator (how to make hovercraft?), Laser Tank, Raider Trike, Executor, Siege Tank and InvaderHouse Harkonnen (British):Trooper, Flame Trooper (I NEED THAT ANIMATION!!!, or at least tell me how to use it), Rocket Trooper, Swordmaster, Devastator, Assault Tank (that german tank), Missile Tank (new voxel need), Radizator (new voxel should be nice, desolator tank), Buzzsaw (new voxel need), Bomber and WOR APC (are available subterranean units?)House Corrino (French):Scout, Trooper, Sardaukar (new anim welcomed), Laza Tiger (Fakei's idea!), Bene Gesserit (mind controller, I hope Vidiware is working on that cameo), Dropship, Imperial Tank (grizzly), Quad, Missile Tank, Monitor (make for me a voxel of BIG space battleship) and Annihilator (should be Mammoth Mk.II)Ix (Russians):Light Inf., Technician, Laser Inf., Battlesuit (If I'll find wolverine there...), Advisor (nice technomage, you'll see), Battle Leg (with cannon), Rocket Leg, Dust Scout (I'll use drone), Redeemer (big mech), Ornitopther and APCTleilaxu (Americans):Slave Warrior (only pistol, but cheap), Face Dancer, Contaminator (short-range mind control at core), Elementar (heavy air warrior), Bio Gunner (how to make long range desolation effect?), Leech (terror drone), Inkvine Catapult (long range biogunner, also tank, new voxel need), Siege Tank, Ornitopther, Battle Bug (already done new mech!) and APCHouse Saquat (Lybia):Shock Trooper, Ornitrooper (already modified SHP!), Technician, Warlord (still opened question of heavy Saquat infantry, probably shielded shocktrooper), Saquat Blade (heavier tesla tank), Howitzer, Trike, Ornitopther, Imperial Tank, Protector (AA vehicle) and EMP Tank (I hope I can find new way to stun unit)House Richese (Korea):Trooper, Commando (stealth laser infantry), Medic, Stealth Assassin (with knife), Spy, Heavy Tank (rhino), Stealth Trike, Siege Tank, Stealth Tank and OrnitoptherFremen (Iraq):Mujaheddin (with knife and gun), Thumper (still I don't know how to make unit which will make other unit), Rocket Trooper, Scout, Quad, Terror Truck (it was demolition truck I think), Rocket Launcher (V3), IFV, Light Tank and OrnitoptherYet every side has Harvester, MCV and scout orni. Also if you find tech buildings, some bonus Guild units would appear.Any comments?

OkayIll tryThe new cameos are ready as soon as possible!Do you need ICons for ALL of the units?or just a few? (can you IM me a list with new units need cameo?)Benegesserites full name?What do you wan't at bene gesserits icon?"Bene Gesserit Sister"?

Fremen (Iraq):

Mujaheddin (with knife and gun), Thumper (still I don't know how to make unit which will make other unit), Rocket Trooper, Scout, Quad, Terror Truck (it was demolition truck I think), Rocket Launcher (V3), IFV, Light Tank and Ornitopther

try making it a deployable....... or make it like a crate. when you place thumper... crate........ hrmmm, just a thought.

Pick one unit for me...

I meant make a new civilian unit, and then you must have specific homemade maps with a sandworm on.

I don't know if its possible to make a shp unit using voxel instead, but you can always try