RA2 - A combined mod?

nemafakei

I've read it before you even could read!

No-ships were in Heretics, about 9000 years after Muad'Dib! But if you want so, ok, it WILL BE there, Korea should be Richese, whatever.

Also I need a new buzzsaw. It's a good idea. Every house will have at least 3 vehicle and 3 infantry own types. At least. Problems will be with superweapons, and also with knives as in TS Dune III mod.

Ok, vidiware, I've made it in TS Dune III, but the biggest problem is with sound. There is no suitable sound for blade attack!

About those prequels - I haven't still even seen it. Are those books real or at least created for only western countries?

I don't have YR. If you have a good sound of cold blade penetrating the skin or cutting off target's head, send it to me. It must be in Ecache.mix, I think. About animation - I'm INI editor, but you can draw some to shp animation of one RA2 soldier.

SHP editor opens all frames of SHP animation. Some of them are firing, for example you can see flash of machine gun. This frame should be redrawn to something like knife attack.

About those voxels, you can make something like "tleilaxu walker" from Mammoth, also buzzsaw and NIAB. I've just completed plans, the Rules aren't much changed now.