I can't beat the Gunseng vs Copec level!

Guest kill the monkey

• 2 months later...

Go tp the south, kill the gun turrets w/ missile tanks while training sards and building vehicals (assault, flame, and missile tanks; also build 8 gunships).  Move along the south, killing all in your path, keeping your gunships behind your main force.  Eventually, you'll come to a bridge.  Send everything at the palace.  Copec won't stand much longer after that.

• 1 month later...

The problem with this level is that Copec keeps sending stuff almost non-stop. A gun turret behind a wall at the small north entrance helps dramatically, and you should keep some missile tanks and inkvine catapults behind that. For the bridge to the south, keep lots of missile tanks and inkvine catapults, adding some gun turrets behind walls also helps. Just make sure you don't have all your turrets too close together, since Copec sometimes targets them with the Death Hand if he doesn't attack your Construction Yard. I finished this level in hard mode in single player and co-op. It's always so fun! To counter Copec's gunship rushes, you should place missile tanks and gun turrets along the cliff edge, spaced apart, but with interlocking fields of fire. Make sure you don't spend too much early on, since repairs and unit losses will account for much of your loss of money. The gunships can come later (you'll need a minimum of 6).

Another fun tactic is to get the Ix projector tank and project the crap out of Copec. Keep projecting missile tanks and rush them at his vehicles. You can even work your way down the east side of the map like this and destroy his turrets (including the turrets that are on the other side of the bridge down in the bottom right corner). Gather your gunships there, and then rush his palace. You should be able to take it out without too much trouble.

I didn`t realy need gunships in this mission. I haven`t Ix. I only destroyed turrets with reinforcements, first Copec`s attack I face with only large amount of buzzsaws and assault tanks. Then I started producing missiles and some inkvines. With missiles I was destroying every Copec`s rush and when I decided I have enough units I send 2 inkvines to destroy turrets near his base. Then Copec sent me present: 15 units that I destroyed preety fast, he hasn`t a lot of units then, so I went with 10 missiles and palace gone.

I did like I just wrote in second time I played GvsC and it was better than first time when I had gunships. In place hangar I put second factory and producing units faster so Copec could send me as many units as he wanted. I didn`t need con yard anymore but I left it to Copec had something to put death hand missile on.

I've trained about 30 troopers and 40 light infantry and just destroyed everything.I didn't even bother to build a big base.Just beware of flame tanks and buzzers.Buzzers will just run down all of your infantry, especially on bridges.

The way this sounds, it's like you people have unlimited cash on this level! Building like crazy will surely strip you of funds in record time. Missile tanks cost a whopping $1200 Inkvines $1000, and Copec's rushes have stuff to deal with everything. You can't just build faster than Copec and rush him.

I sometimes had`t any money during the mission, but who told that I was trying building faster than him and rushed. I go to his base, when it wasn`t a lot units in the end. I didn`t send to his base any units before I hadn`t much. And Copec had the same units that I. I put missiles around base in groups and only his first rush, maybe second left me with a little number of units. And, although you say now this is too expensive making such big amount of missiles, I did it and stand still.