Re: vs ordos

ken124578

Guild in campaign?

But anyway, in every mission, concentrate on defence at first, build a lot of missiles and some devas. Send inkvines to destroy turrets when you are on Arrakis mission. You can use gunships too but tanks with long range are better in it. When you will have strong defence, send missiles/sardaukar/and if you are with ix, some projected laser tanks rush or send devas with AC in front of enemy base.

your facing ordos right?

then use fedaykin, warriors, saws/missiles/adp's/gunships

you must have thees units and your  invinsible, if you want less micromanaging include saws and inkvines and other units/turrets NOT FLAME TURRETS!

• 1 month later...

And in last mission I just sent units that I had at the begining without deploying con yard and killed worm with flamers and infantry.

WOW!! HOW did you do that?!?! With no advanced carryalls, you would have to had fought your way to the worm through the hard way!!

I DID it and if somebody doesn`t believe its not my problem. I moved with devas, flamers and infantry. Turrets started shoting but they didn`t do much and I went to the place that were base I didn`t ordered them shot and they just went to worm. Enemy started shoting to some infantry and when my units (not much left) was shoting to worm, enemy came to devas that were on the back.

I'm very sorry everybody, in actual fact, i've only played the first few mission for each house and never reach to whatever level this is.

So it was only a guess if it was possible to do it, and i chose no, because of someone having such a big reaction over it.

So if it was possible, i apologize. :'(