Emperor

foxnerd

Can anyone tell me why i should buy this game. because all my friends from dune2k online say it sux becasue it is slow to play online. now since icant play dune anymore because of that error in my other post i am pissed. so i might get emperor now. but i want to know if it is good to play online.? just wondering.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ordos_Yogurt

MAN this game is the best of Real-Time Strategy I have seen on this entire damn planet!!!!! IT KICKS SEVERE ASS!

those 40 buck you'll pay will be worth a zillion times %

Guest rasoforos

if you played starcraft before and you love it forget emperor. emperor is one of the old 'make a huge army and attack' RTS's . If you like nice 3D graphics and you are not concered too much about hardcore strategy then buy it

I would have to disagree with that last statement (and I think most of us would too). Red Alert was a BUILD MILLIONS OF TANKS, RUSH game. (Of course, if you had sea and you were Allied, it was a BUILD AS MANY CRUISERS AS YOU CAN, ATTACK game.) In this game, each unit has a specific purpose.

emperor has limited strategys compared to my send 5 missle subs and destroy defenses then send tanks strat. byt i nuke an ordos base by serndin 8fedyikin and 6 fremen warriors then a massive 10 orni air raid with a nice glass of mongooses and niabs and mints!!!!!:):);D;D;D:):);D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...