Mission File Discussion

mvi

Yup definitly understand how there can be multiple houses on the map. A simple value switch changes it all. What I have tried was try and make my self mercenaries or emperor, but unfortunatly you get a crash when you click a unit since their is no sound file.

But I think Im almost done cracking down on the AI. I have been switching values that alter their attack and defense power. If you tried out my mission i posted up before, youll see the smugglers i placed attack very heavily. There is a value at the end of each AI section. NORMALLY youll see 19 19. I make It 19 32. it MAY mean unit count for attack, or power, but im completely uncertain, but im also sure that there is alot more coding on AI behavior in the AI section that changes this.

And thanks for the increase conditions. I was wondering did you have to add any more conditions in the condition section, or did you just add more reinforcements in the triggers?

well It turns out there IS mercenary sound files. They reused some atredies ones. You can edit these sound files in tibed. Maybe find a way to edit it for the mercenary house so you can assign the sound files.

You might be bored of campaign and skirmish after almost 11 years since the original games release. Don`t fret, we at Grunt Mods have you covered. Me and Loval are working hard on the maps and mis files for a new game-type we call: Survival. Taking a note from Halo 3: OSDT and L4D, Survival will give you a fully functioning base and 3 minutes to prepare. After that you face wave after waves of enemies of increasing difficulty. As you go along, a new wave will begin as you receive reinforcements. The higher the wave, the more houses and troops that will come after you. There is no way to win, the only objective is to survive. When you eventually fall, you are invited to take a screenshot of your time and upload it. It will be the ultimate test of skill.

Hey guys, need a little help with something right now. I need to know how to make a harvester replacement after all the harvesters are destroyed. I want to make it so that the mercenaries in o9v1 or v2 receive a harvester after they lose them all.

I do know there are 4 conditions that need to met after one is destroyed : Unit exists?, Base destroyed?, Time interval, (unknown). Im having trouble entering the right variables for unit exists, I do see when an ordos harvester is destroyed it shows 02 01 00 08. Now i think it says 02-house ordos 01- one unit 00-unknown 08-harvester.

Would anyone care to show how to setup the trigger, thanks alot