Mission File Discussion

mvi

Anyone fancy doing some testing of the mission editor before I release it into the wild?

As always, thats me ;)

As far as I know, the carryalls that make harvester or reinforcement delivery are NOT destructible at all. For example one carryall delivered me a harvester and while it was leaving the map, many enemy rocket tanks and turrets shot at it but it was not destroyed.

Like I said, they are invulnerable. No matter how many rockets are fired, they are undamaged untill after the delivery is complete. After it is complete, they can be shot down normally.

lGEd9.png

Sneak peak of the current state of event/condition editing, not finished yet and I still need to re-add the stuff from the old mission editor (starting money, tech levels, diplomacy etc)

lGEd9.png

Sneak peak of the current state of event/condition editing, not finished yet and I still need to re-add the stuff from the old mission editor (starting money, tech levels, diplomacy etc)

Good job, it's a good idea to release it even it is unfinished. There are still features that can help us to make missions. I remade the Ordos campaign (a new story, new alliances) but I really need the .MIS editor for objectives and other stuff. I'll wait for it

Thanks. Looks like drop down boxes work a little differently in Win 7, I plan on adding coloured icons next to the text as a replacement, though that may be in 0.2 rather than 0.1.

Entering preliminary testing for 0.1 now for the build before the release candidate, I've still got a couple of things to do before I'm on the release candidate.

Gruntlord6 has already found the unit indexes, however next we need to work out the building indexes:

Currently I know:

2 construction yard

12 windtrap

22 refinery

40 silo

All the above are mentioned in conditions in A1V1

I've also seen other indexes elsewhere that include:

I imagine there's a lot of indexes and many may be house dependent