Family Guy

Dunenewt

Anyone been watching Season 7?  Definitely some of the best stuff yet, especially the Road to Germany episode.  I really like the improvement of the graphics in the last couple of seasons too; the complexity of the backgrounds does add quite a bit to the show I'd say.

Yeah, I saw that one ;D Lots of fun indeed (much funnier than the Robot Chicken Star Wars special IMO, even though that one's nice too).

In fact, it may be that I've seen some episodes from seasons 5 and 6, but because I watched them occasionally, I can't tell exactly (too lazy to go check them in the Family Guy wiki) :)

BTW, do you like 12 Oz. Mouse, Dunenewt?

• 2 months later...

I've watched Road to Germany and honestly, I didn't like much.

It was much better when it originally aired before it was cancelled and renewed several years later. I believe Road to Germany is a newer episode (time travel?).

Yeah, I've watched several other episodes from seasons 6 and 7, and they didn't impress me much, all in all. Still a nice show on the whole, but earlier seasons were better.

As stated above, I liked Blue Harvest and that episode from season 6, Believe It or Not, Joe's Walking on Air (especially the "Edgar, would you bring me some tea?" scene)

• 10 months later...

I only watched a few episodes of American Dad! (don't have much free time lately). I kinda miss those Family Guy-style random cutaways, and it seems that the show's creators deliberately refrain from using that type of joke. As for the Cleveland Show, I haven't watched it yet at all. Cleveland doesn't seem to be a very inspiring or humorous character to me anyway...