Dune Renegade?

nampigai

Is your crys still intact ? Strange I thought it disintergrated when it wasn't in contact with the body of the owner.

That mod whould be nice, killing harkonnen all day  ;D   ( sorry Feyd Rautha ) but I'm not going to make it. I made a sietge and matching carracters, Sarduakar and Fremen, for Quake ones. It got lost together with my harddrive in a server crash :(  ( however it would be nice, mayby I will have a look at that URL  :)  )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

i have Renegade and WISHED that there was a Dune mod for it, that'll ROCK!!!

well wasnt there a company that was supposed to work that out? it stopped making the mod i guessed...

they made the windtrap and the rocket turret...only pictures...no more

• 1 month later...

Why dont we get some modders togehter from this site and make a Dune mod, that would be great!

I am thinking: In the Single Player game, you would be an Atreides soldier that was lost durring the fighting when the Harrkonnen took back Arrakis. After a while, the soldier falls in with the Fremen and fights in Muad'Dibs armies until the Atreides finally take the imperial thrown.

In multiplay, you could have both atreides and Harrkonnen bases. the Atreides would have technilogically advanced units and more skilled units like Swordmasters and Ixian improved weapons, while the Harrkonnen would be more brutal and disgusting technology, like tlielaxu(sp) assassins and large armored tank units. The Harrkonnen would also be allied with the Emperor, the Tlielaxu(sp) and Richese, letting them use Sardukar(sp) face dancers, and heavy/secret tank units.

The Atreides would be allied with the Fremen, Ix, and the Ginaz school, giving them access to Fremen units, high tech units, and Swordmasters.

This could be a lot of fun.