Hi.

cnc95fan

So you were 19 or 20 when you joined FED2k. I was 13 when I discovered it and 14 when I started posting. How many 14 year olds do you see joining the forum these days? Hardly any at all. I wonder what the reason for that is...

I was 14 when I joined the forum (and now I'm 15).

Isn't it nice that we've all grown together? Although I feel bad that i've drifted away from many real world friends I had at the time and yet I've kept coming back to you guys.

Well, it took years, friend. A good number of years. We're all quite different now.

Well, some of us, maybe. I have drifted away from many real world friends already, but I guess that's how friendships work for me. If someone isn't close to me, chances are that person wouldn't be missed very much.

• 2 months later...

So you were 19 or 20 when you joined FED2k. I was 13 when I discovered it and 14 when I started posting. How many 14 year olds do you see joining the forum these days? Hardly any at all. I wonder what the reason for that is...

Hey! i just joined today and im 14 so theirs one for you. only reason i did is becuase this is the only sight that lets u talk about your spusific porblem which i put it up.