Not enough memory

bob_fox

well you take a burlap bag fill it with bannans and cranbary sauce hang it from the tallest tree wait 13 weeks um.....days

pour 2 liters of mountin dew and one leiter of A1 into it. mix the water of life in there let it set for 1 day um..hour

take the casing off your pc pour it in. light your moniter on fire dance around it chanting William Shatner over and over again.

repeat if necisary.

===================

this recipe is copy right of exatreides and any one who wishes to steel it will be hunted down by my goons.

who will get mid evil on your ass. i will be watching from my yacht as the cops fish your bloated carcas

out of the water.

This is not a threat its a warning.

that was not ment to be funny that is what i did it worked. and . can you belive it? and it was my ltttle counsin not me but still. and it was more like grape juice than anything else. i recomend karaseen more than gas .burns slower.

My computer IS new, Mr Ex. Now would someone ELSE please give me some suggestions so I can stop reading Mr Ex's stupid remarks. Yes, Mr Ex, I would like to blow up my computer. Unfortunately, I would NOT, repeat NOT, be able to replace it. Anyway, my idea of wrecking a computer is different from yours. Take a computer, yours if you do not want to get into trouble, take it to the 20th floor of some building (I hear you Americans have lots of tall buildings (if you aren't American I apologise for counting you among them)), and throw it off. But, as I have stated earlier, I do NOT wish to destroy my computer. WOULD SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING USEFUL PLEASE?!

well not just american canadans have them the brits a few so do most of the of the countrys in europe even luckensburg has a few. japan has the longest suspention bridg in all the world. construction started in 1992 i belive finsishing in augast in 1998 with a cost of 100 billion dollers. now yes america has lots of tall buildings. the tallest if you dont count the twin towers in malasia. since they cheated. since the ornimental tower should not count. and since most of the twin towers were made of concrete. and a well paced aim ram missil could take down both off them. and before you reply . yes a lot of americas buildings could take a am ram missil. back in 1939 a DC 9 crashed into the empire state building. they re opened it the next day. now the longest wall man has created is located in china reaching over 2900 feet of land. first created in 100 AD to keep out mongral invaders.it is the only human wall visible in space.

Yes again, Mr Ex. Clever, Mr Ex, very clever. Let's talk MEMORY. I need help with MEMORY. Please, someone help me with MEMORY. I don't have enough MEMORY (and no, Mr Ex, I do not have amnesia). I could bore you with South African history, but I would rather be kind and ask you about MEMORY. Yes, Mr Ex, MEMORY. I WANT TO USE MY 160 MEGS OF EXTENDED MEMORY IN DOS.

err.....you fill um......um......check to see if your dos is not messed up. play another game with dos ect...........fire the torpedos......er.....um...... for the alemo........um........

so you want south african history i will gave you all i know..... errrrrrrrrrr.....there done.

why daday why did you do that why? i like enertanment poeple need it to forget there prablems. i wish there was some kind of entertanemnt they could bloke the voices out of my head. why do they come to me to die? why do they come to me to die?

Sven have you tried a search on, getting DOS games to run in windows, or something similar. I don't know any specific sites for you but I am pretty sure there are details at a few sites on how to get it to run. The game runs for me without problem so I have never looked into the problem...

• 6 months later...

hope some1 still reads this :-)... but you can't... newer pc's don't have enough extended memory anymore... unless you convert some perhaps... but hell...... where you need that for any way... just pick the option don't use extended memory in the setup and the game will play just like it did on your old pc... it does on my pc at least...