Battle for Dune: War of Assassins

TeamWolf

Thank you for that, the list is something we are focusing on but this has already been addressed and yes we will be using the subfactions to help with the infantry problem and teh scout will be in but we will add a thing or two to it so players will want to buy it.

You guys have made my day. This mod seems extremely promising. And I too had the initial idea that you guys were designing toys - they looked so real! For a second, I thought this thread was on tabletop Emperor or something ;)

The best bit is you don't even need Renegade!

I have planned a full single player campaign, which wil follow up on some of the campaign missions on Dune, not all though, since you had to choose where and when to attack, there would simply be too many maps to make.

I don't think it would be worth creating a highliner environment just to use it in one mission for each House.

By the way, cnc95fan, I'm not good at programming or texturing, but if you need someone to design the missions, I would be very happy to help.

Not much of a difference to me. I could save on the hassle of reinstalling Renegade (and not playing it). This new game is going to be a great boon to the way I spend my free time (of which I wouldn't be having much in the near future).