Look! Dune 3 REAL :)

vitk

This game is cooooool!!!!! :D

When I started it I couldn't believe to my eyes!!! :O

And what's more I can read Russian letters, but I can only understand a few words, and it's funny to see Xapbectep instead of Harvester!!!! :D

I can only say, that this game ROCKS!!!

Please translate it fast, because I want to play with it!!!

Hello,

Author said that he does not want to make a english version, coz "Ted Morris, Director, Online Services." warn it that "any product that is derived from one of our products cannot be legally distributed, either for free or for profit.  We must take this stance in order to preserve our intellectual rights."

What can you all say about this? How author can awoyd DMCA law?

Please answer, if you want Dune 3 in english.

Well there has been English versions of Dune II, similar to this but never really completed, and Westwood hasn't done anything. If he released it in Russian already whats the difference in making it English? The game is still the same just the language has changed that shouldn't make any difference.

Also he wrote his own engine didn't he?

you just need rar you can unpack it with winzip winace or what ever you are useing. just add rar to your winxxx, and you should be able to find rar by searching on any engine on the web. I found it with altavista.

ANNOYING?????? YOU MEAN, THAT THIS BEAUTIFUL ADORABLE LANGUAGE IS ANNOYING??? YOU MAY KNOW THAT LANGUAGE OF MUAD'DIB, LETO II. AND MANY MORE IS MADE FROM IT*!!!!!!!! I THINK YOU WANT TO FEEL WRATH OF SLAVONIC SUPERIORITY!!!!!!

*- it's anglo-slavonic

What is problem on words like "izgotovlenja zaversena" or "nas charvester pozedajet" or "ku njem" ? We Slovaks are learning this beautiful language. And we'll proud of it. Why all games must be in english? English is too primitive.