IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED ON SAVING EMP.

elsipues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lol, no one said how could save the game !

I think , its impossible we try anything except becouse the one could do it is who created emperor.

The EA should put screen of this game in his web-page so many people would watch the graphics and would buy it . ( but , we would need back to old server becouse they woulnt know where the players are )

Or , if Westwood create EBFD(2) , so it would be better moving to 2 than keep at 1.

But , how could we know of it?

Good. my english is suck , so we would need someone questing westwood if they are going create EBFD(2) or no?

If, they says no , we should ask them how we would do to play the game with more people?

cuz it is not our fault , they dindt get interested by game cuz of C&C .

I think we should advise them to let other company of game ( who create games ) make it.

So , if they say , YES , we could send a email to other company saying if they could try do a continuation of emperor .

2Step : would be give ISO of game for free by internet .

If we give ISO of emperor battle for dune and fix it in the best sites of games , private sites and sites like free donwloads too , we could get many players online .

I think the only way reviving that game would be GIVE ISO of game ( image of game ) for free by net posting it in a private site.

but we would need WESTWOOD would accept it .

Srrry for my mistakes words plz, i dont have patient to type and try look at dictionary the true sentence. :P