Leaving soon, goodbye to all!

Mahdi

Hah, it's funny watching people reply to this thread. It just confirms that the rest of the world seems to think Australia is some sort of backwater (oh no, it's 15 hours from LA).  :D

Yeah I guess you're all right, unless it's locally produced, we're usually the last to get the movies, music, and technology. Movies are 'coming soon' to a cinema down here while they're already 4-6 months old in the United States, and we most likely have the worse pings in the world (probably due to a combination of our geographical location and our networks).

Anyway, I know this comes late, but have a safe trip, and hopefully enjoy your stay down here. We're approaching the middle of Summer now, and the extended drought hasn't been helping our water crisis (at least in Victoria), now that the bushfire season is in full swing.

IxianMace, do you realize you've made only 13 posts in the last two years? It's good to see you again! :)

In fact, I think we should have a special thread dedicated to old timers who drop in only now and then these days. I'll go post it right now.

• 1 month later...