Out of balance minds

kalem333

There is a new out of balance mind at Emperor: Kingpoker. He thinks himself as one of the strongests and talks at that way to people. I was defeated maybe 10000 times by many strong players who are much better than Kingpoker at time to time, but i never heard those words from any of them (Note: I beated Kingpoker much more than he beated me. so, that is not the point. he has another problem).

Any player can punish whoever they want by the way they want. My way is to post the insulter name to here. I just want you to know what i experienced with them. That is my way to punish them. Nunu, Thanks a lot to you for your support to players who were insulted. Beleive me that, i had no responsibility while i was being insulted.

There is a new out of balance mind at Emperor: Kingpoker. He thinks himself as one of the strongests and talks at that way to people. I was defeated maybe 10000 times by many strong players who are much better than Kingpoker at time to time, but i never heard those words from any of them (Note: I beated Kingpoker much more than he beated me. so, that is not the point. he has another problem).

ohhhhhh....omg kkaleemm  hahaaa.. you have the same problem as me....he did the same to you???

he must be crazy...look i will come back to emp since i am not the only one suffering...

he has done the same to me......  i just kicked him out of my game and locked it... then i watched with satisfaction as the server said

"kingpoker could not enter"

"kingpoker could not enter"

I finally told him to apologize or he could forget playing that night with the rest of us (as i was the primary host that night).... he apologized and he was let back in.

I think he's learned his lesson.

I've heard he is only 16 ... so immaturity is likely the root cause for his behavior.

pretty funny lol gun saying i was the primary host that night and all and if i remember correctly mr gun i didnt say sorry you kicked me because you couldnt take an insult on how you played that game and you had to let me back in because other wise there wasnt going to be a game lol . i never said sorry i know that much . and what are you saying you were the primary host for your the primary host every time you play because you liek to be the boss lmao . if you talk to every player no one likes you every1 has told me that you start games without them and are just a plain dick unless you get what you want . as for me im fair i dont do nothing to you unless you do it to me there is always a reason for my actions .

as for me im fair

lol now that is funny..you are not fair ..you are a joke and a big mouth,and totaly out of balance person.. you cant beat me in 1vs1 kidpoker do you realy think you can do it 10 times???

you are making peapol laugh at you here..

i actually remember when i went back in you said SAY SORRY and i said

Kingpoker: Sorry

Kingpoker: but you suck ******** etc etc.

is there an end to you dirty mouth.. and long toung?? and insolts to older peapol who are old enough to be your parents?? you should be achemed of you self kid..

is there an end to you dirty mouth.. and long toung?? and insolts to older peapol who are old enough to be your parents?? you should be achemed of you self kid..

Respect for elders isnt as strong here (west) as it is in middle east, so I guess the whole age thing will have less impact on him then you might expect.

Kingpoker: do you realise you need to get on with these poeple in order to play with them ? They ARE the community, you realise ? :-

Respect for elders isn't as strong here (west) as it is in middle east, so I guess the whole age thing will have less impact on him then you might expect.

but it wont have less impact on me erjin...he will always be baby to me  ;D,,,,

i dont care what he dose anymore..am not angry...

i have a little nephew as old as him..and i raised the little fellow..and he is naughty as hell..he he

i understand the turns of that age..but i dont usaly mix with them when they are in that bad mood..peace

king , you really showed your age with that last post.  Try to use less "LOLS" and stop repeating yourself and saying the same thing 5 times over and over in one sentence.  It makes you look like a 14 yr old girl typing on AOL for the first time.  I didnt have to let you back in... i only let you in because you apologized and i felt like having a 3 vs 3 ..... i could have easily dismissed you and had a 2 vs 2 and the rest of the players wouldnt have minded.  Yes, that night i was the primary host.  I proved it that night when you and elsipues pissed me off.  I had plenty of enjoyable games while you and elsi sat in a room by yourself cursing me. 

Sure i can be an asshole sometimes..... but the difference between you and me is that i am a lovable asshole.  When you act up you're just a plain prick, with no lovable redeemable qualities.  I can be very mean .....but on the flip side i can be very nice and cool.  Hence it balances out.  You dont balance anything out.... you're constantly a prepubescent prick which is why there are people making specific posts about you right now saying that they dont like you and that they would rather not play with you and that some want to leave the game because of you.  I may tick people off sometimes...... but never to the degree that they want to quit emperor, or avoid me, or hate me so bad they gotta post hate threads about me. 

But you know what?  Its ok, i got thick skin and i can take your dorky attitude... but only for two reasons.... because you play pretty well and i know you're a kid that cant help himself.  If you sucked at emperor and were an old man that should know better, then I'd make sure the most action you would be seeing is the single player screen of emperor.

But since you're an improving ordos player that i find worthy enough to ally with, I'll tolerate you.  ;)

Guns

i don't see this skill you are talking about gun..in this rude guy...

all he knows is going up in tech tree and make palaces...then he tries to run your base

from the air using the easy way..and when his blocked from doing that he crashes and start

yelling and cursing around.knowing he never have anything on ground....strange BO..from a stranger guy..so easy to know what he is

gonna do next..

i mean beatting him was a dam walk in the park..and will allwayes be...

dunno what he say about that he can beatting me times in a row ,,i guess i need to get back to the topic

of this thread..whitch is the kid is not feeling ok mentaly..

Sure i can be an asshole sometimes..... but the difference between you and me is that i am a lovable asshole.  When you act up you're just a plain prick, with no lovable redeemable qualities.  I can be very mean .....but on the flip side i can be very nice and cool.  Hence it balances out.  You dont balance anything out.... you're constantly a prepubescent prick which is why there are people making specific posts about you right now saying that they dont like you and that they would rather not play with you and that some want to leave the game because of you.  I may tick people off sometimes...... but never to the degree that they want to quit emperor, or avoid me, or hate me so bad they gotta post hate threads about me. 

Guns

thank you guns..  that was so much well said..and true... i braked my emp install disc...i wont accept to be in the same place with a low class like this nerd...its been good playing with you guys but doesn't evil allwayes win in the end.....

ill be  leaving this board Oslo soon enough so he can enjoy and continue what he is doing..

easy for you to talk from outside u wouldn't imagine haw rude and dirty mouthed this little brat is..until you go in the lobby with him ...he will send threat messages on haw he will whip your

azz  then after few insults on your race and age and haw you look like..this pathetic nob will

evaluate your level of playe to 2 kinds no matter who you are...

1_ he will tell you his usual dull word and keep repeatting it as gun said which is : u suck

2_ then this dum kid will start chasing you in all rooms telling peapol that you lag and you are blind and ugly..

all this without you liftting a finger toward him or even saying anything so you tell me what drama is...

believe me i thought he did it with me only..but as you see it turned to be a public case..

god helps the nations and the family's of this kind of generation. that is in the case if it turned to be that there is more of this guy were he comes from..where i come from he will be smaked to death befor he see manhood..and what a man he is going to be??? a loser and offender and alcholic most propebly...he is a life example of the extinction of the human race in the near future

belive me i want this to end more than anything i dont want to sit and see what his going to be

up to next..but i wanted to just make this comment befor i go..

sp1cy,

There are a lot of arseholes in the world. Besides, this guy is just some kid. Why are you letting it get to you so much? Just ignore him. The fact that just about the entire Emperor community sides with you over the issue ought to be enough to persuade you that this is basically a non-issue -- and should be for you, too.

I found this thread rather enjoyable. and learned alot on what I have ben missing while not playing that much.

ah the love of the sand.

also spicy App said it best, to bad you let a feeble mind persuade you like that.

Del

god helps the nations and the family's of this kind of generation that is in the case if it turned to be that there is more of this guy were he comes from..

...where i come from he will be smaked to death befor he see manhood..and what a man he is going to be??? a loser and offender and alcholic most propebly...he is a life example of the extinction of the human race in the near future

Quote of the month ?  ;D

Above, people, is a person mighty pissed off  8).

Please dont no one lock this thread, its the most fun emp has been for ages.

If spicy would care to play me 1 vs 1 and we have a few spectators I'd love to show you guys how easy it would be for me to beat him . Also im sure a lot of the players  on emp that have seen how much i have improved over the last month or so would probably predict that I would beat this guy Spicy hands down . Another thing is spicy why dont you just let it go . Do you think i care if everyone hates me ? You never did play emperor much anyway so what are you complaining about . If i was you I would just ignore me because like you said Im just some kid but it looks like that ''just some kid'' is pissing you off big time and you are falling apart over it . LOL peace out .

i playe emp  2 years before you showed up u nerd.. are you completely lost in time??

are you on drugs or something??everyone knows me at xwis and on wol..

why you keep chasing me in the servers rooms with your insults and bad manners like calling my blind that other day???and that i will make my team lose?? did i ever call on you???

haw you and others want me to let it go when you are insulting every night??

i am not talking about a special event that i need to forget about...

but it is the daily nightmare that i have to face  listening to you everynight

do you think i will let you go on with it and stand without hitting you back you little thing?

everyone was there and saw you attacking and desertway told you that you are the one to make them lose..it wasn't the first time u do that or the last..to me and others Oslo.do you deny that?

you are really crazy you know that???you are nothing ..you are a joke not a player.. why you didn't beat me when we played last time then???

listen everyone  we played 2 dayes ago and he lost pathetically and lost his senses again and started

insulting and using his dirty tong..why should i playe with an offender like you???

i played with you that game in purpose, and i smashed you little head so bad you were dizzy..not knowing were the hits are coming from..why you should have a re???you don't deserve it,, no one want to see you playing against me everyone knows who you are ..cant you read english??

do you not see all this replyes saying haw much a joke you are....

do you think they are all liers because you are the best emp player among them..

did your silly mind has reached that high level of  hallucination??

please if you want peace get off my back i cant take your silly replyes anymore...

u made me break my install CD just for the pleasure of not seeing your face again..

you don't get it kidpoker am not falling apart but the joy of not seeing your ugly face anymore

is worth everything i did

as i told you i wont get mad at you coz of your age just stop posting those mad replyes..

but me treatting you in a proper way as a minor doesn't mean i have to sit and hear you do your shit at strangers...you are really with no education or class what so ever..poor thing shame will

live upon you all your wicked life