Out of balance minds

kalem333

All i'll say is this

a) Kingpoker can play the game but he is limited by lack of experience.

b) How long you have been playing is imaterial to skill level (i'm living proof of that)

c) Manners cost nothing.

Learn to curb your attitude and be polite it cost nothing, if you can manage to piss me off then you are really going out of your way to piss people off or your just one rude fu*k.

Guns gets away with being a cocky rude son of a bit*h simply because he can play the game and own peoples ar*e and he's been around long enough for us all to know it.

If Hawkdog comes along and tells me i suck then i respect that cause he has earned it but some young punk can go di*k himself, regardless of how good he is.

lol if it has took these people so long to get that good then thats there problem , if i come a long and in a few months i can beat a lot of players that have been playign for a long time then it just shows that i will be the greatest ever to play this game lol . well maybe .

anyway if i tell you ,you suck then beat me in a game and tell me i suck .

look at this guy spicy , he beat me in 1 game and didnt play me again .

now he has broken his install disc al because of me how funny is that lol

he is talking about how he is ignoring me and stuff man he cant take a few insults , if you cant take dont give it out thats what i say .

eeeeeeeeerrm OK you have beaten me that makes you good.....but then again I've beaten you....so if someone can beat me and i can beat you then your not that good because there are plenty of them that can beat me and not so many now a days that i can beat.

LOL every single game is different, you can beat me 9 games out of 10 but on the tenth i win does that mean I'm better!!!

All I'll say is this an Elite player is someone who can consistently (not everytime but the majority) win on any setts, with any house, on any map.

There are not that many people who can do this but on Emperor there are more than normal to the ratio of players but this is down to the small player base we have.

And again manners cost nothing, learn to be a gracious winner and then we will accept you as an arrogant prick OK.  ;)

he is talking about how he is ignoring me and stuff man he cant take a few insults , if you cant take dont give it out thats what i say .

i gave out??when did i talked to you?? i hope you and all ure famly will get blind...

i will be the greatest ever to play this game lol . well maybe .

?????  :'(

i never said i am better because i playe for long time...he just said that i didn't playe emp a lot..and that was another one of his mistakes...

i am better by far than you kid..for you i am elite and you are nob now live with that..

_ i don't care who win or lose i am commenting on your bad education and dirty mouth  what dose winning or losing have to do with that??? you say now i insulted you?? when i did that???why i am complaining then??? did i ever insult any player before??everyone said u insulted them look at the topic of this thread its not my post who is the blind now?? guys am not going more into

that kiddy chat

lol spicy you say i have a bad education man you cant even spell , for some slow people it would be hard to read and understand your posts but lucky for you im a pretty smart guy .

also alchemi man what are you trying to say ? i wouldnt say im better then someone if i didnt think i was better then them . why would i do that lol

everyone knows im getting pretty good not to be bigheaded but i will tell you this im am better then spicy the blind man that doesnt look about the map lol

i bet if a lot of people were to be truthful theyd say i am beter then spicy llol

man your getting sick in public here

lol if it has took these people so long to get that good then thats there problem , if i come a long and in a few months i can beat a lot of players that have been playign for a long time then it just shows that i will be the greatest ever to play this game lol . well maybe .

No you wont.

I believe Gun already stated along time ago that any noob can gain skills in a short amount of time because of how refined this game is, or it was something like that.

All i'll say is this

a) Kingpoker can play the game but he is limited by lack of experience.

b) How long you have been playing is imaterial to skill level (i'm living proof of that)

c) Manners cost nothing.

Learn to curb your attitude and be polite it cost nothing, if you can manage to piss me off then you are really going out of your way to piss people off or your just one rude fu*k.

Guns gets away with being a cocky rude son of a bit*h simply because he can play the game and own peoples ar*e and he's been around long enough for us all to know it.

If Hawkdog comes along and tells me i suck then i respect that cause he has earned it but some young punk can go di*k himself, regardless of how good he is.

YOU GUYS SEE THIS-

this is Why I like ALCHI

nothing but class

yes man..harkdawg or peapol like him will never Tell you suck and you fuk and all this street talk..

we always playe for fun ..no one of us had ever talked like the to the peapol who beat him or lose from him..from were did this punk came between us,to spread this kind of negative spirit??

kidpoker you always so  touchy about me beatting you or you beatting me...

who told you i care??? i beat a lot of peapol and a lot of peapol can beat me..whats so hot about that?? i never had a situation like this with any of them..we are all friends and just trying to have some fun..

what are you trying to do?? kill it for us?

you said you don't care if someone hats you..well let me ask you this:

you don't care if all the peapol in emp and out side emp hats you? that's sick kid

you should talk to somebody  .. cant you even feel it???

i have a big list of peapol here that posted that they cant stand seeing your face..

what the hell is wrong with your little head?? do i have to say their names???

they are more than 15 peapol including peapol that don't know you ..and just saw your posts on this

thread...this is really weird..i never had a situation  like this in my hole life..

you say spicy i dont care if someone beats me ... now thats where we can clearly see all the bullshit your talking you are making up because i do care if someone beats me . if someone beats me i try to get better and beat them but you beat me and you were lucky i never payed attention because you are so easy to beat lol

now spicy stop all the bullshit and stfu if you dont care about what i have to say alright chump . i dont wannna see you reply to this and then i wont reply ok dick .

here he is guys.... here he is forum admins...he couldnt hold it mutch longer. this is the way he allwayes talk to us at ra s server  ..i will not reply to what he said this rude 

and homeless street kid but i will only say the words he said that should be cleaned from this post

if there is still rules for posting..

he said to me to shot the fuk up..and he called me a dick..

now i can easily start a war on him  and let him hear the words he likes but i wont get to his

low class level

here i have removed his cover Finlay and i leave him to you  admins,,thanks in advance for your protection...

i will never stop  posting on this thread you sick kid..so  let me see what you will do you midget..

do you think you are scarring me  you reetard??

you say spicy i dont care if someone beats me ... now thats where we can clearly see all the bullshit your talking you are making up because i do care if someone beats me . if someone beats me i try to get better and beat them but you beat me and you were lucky i never payed attention because you are so easy to beat lol

what the hell are you saying??? are you still making sence?? or drugs have finaly got to your stupied head??

did i said anything about haw the hell you feel??you are just a nerd who cars haw you feel??

i just said its not importent for all of us who wins we are just having fun..whitch clearly you dont

know what this word means..now you shot up befor you start messing up again

There is a new out of balance mind at Emperor: Kingpoker. He thinks himself as one of the strongests and talks at that way to people. I was defeated maybe 10000 times by many strong players who are much better than Kingpoker at time to time, but i never heard those words from any of them (Note: I beated Kingpoker much more than he beated me. so, that is not the point. he has another problem).

look here!!  ???  do you see haw sick you are yet kidpoker ???

he has done the same to me......  i just kicked him out of my game and locked it... then i watched with satisfaction as the server said

"kingpoker could not enter"

"kingpoker could not enter"

I finally told him to apologize or he could forget playing that night with the rest of us (as i was the primary host that night).... he apologized and he was let back in.

I think he's learned his lesson.

I've heard he is only 16 ... so immaturity is likely the root cause for his behavior.

look

If i remember right I was there with gunny i even ask him to be nice so he can play with us. As gun said he is 16 years old which kinda explains the behavior. so kalem i understand and i support respectful behavior.

look