New Patch 1.14 StarCraft

Nuvollari

Why does Blizzard keep supporting its products almost a decade later?

That is just wrong. It's almost as though they want their customers to get the most out of the game they purchased that contained bugs.

I mean EA stopped supporting E:BFD what? 1 year in (I have no idea)?

/sarcasm ;)

Well, that keep including new stuff in their patched is great, but they should quit trying to balance the game. I don't now how it works with StarCraft, but I know they did that alot with Warcraft III.

Well, that keep including new stuff in their patched is great, but they should quit trying to balance the game. I don't now how it works with StarCraft, but I know they did that alot with Warcraft III.

Luckily they quit doing it with single player after WC3 v1.06 or something. I recently started replaying some of the vanilla missions and found that the heroes stored in cache from old-patched versions of the game had some insane characteristics like hit and mana points that are at least double than normal :O

Why does Blizzard keep supporting its products almost a decade later?

Perhaps they are aware of this edge they have over EA in terms of customer support and are attempting to ride on this reputation. Expect a new game to be out soon ;)

I like the way Blizzard cares about their customers. I once reported a bug specific to the Russian version of the World Editor and tada! they fixed it with the next patch. Not to mention the extra-low price at which Warcraft 3 is sold in Russia - only 150 rubles (about 5 bucks) for the jewel-box ;D

• 1 month later...