kaleem

thesnake

well..when you are born as somthing ..that dosnt work like this all the time..unless you are born with a short leg..or blind....

but mental issues and belives realy depends on somone realty and can change eazly..

many many peapol from the west are born cristians...but they belive in the new age idiology..

you may ask me and what the hell is the new age adiology..

_well i tell you from my point of view:

the new technologys and moderen thinking and globolasation have left very small room for belives

in the other life. and flying angels..and stuff rulling you from the sky..or the mighty devil hiding or you left sholder whispering shit in ure ears..

we see now eatch others and haw every nations of us think in defrent flying objects.. and its funny somtimes my freind...when i see some old cannibals african forest men dancing around thier

stone gods...and i say: what is the hell is the deffrence between me and them?

is it just because i say so?? and they say that?? but were is and who is the real gods?? there must be millons of them out there.dosnt that prove one thing?? whitch is: god is only a local man made idea.... thier must be a comon factor to unite us..

pink floyed once said : all you tutch and all you see is all your life will ever be

i belive in that... peace

<Clears throat>Ahem...Ahem Ahem...cough cough...

I told you so

well they seem (my isp) to make my dsl a bit faster some haw.. ive tried to make a come back

and playe a few games, for many dayes now,,but it looks like i am not the only one with pronlems.

the server is totaly empty

And what about all the other people who are checking, like me, but font go on the server unless there are already ppl there ? Trust me, msn has its uses.

But its upto you, we need not go on about it.

Hey, I saw prism and sendakon online !

well if we say you are using msn..i dont see haw this is making things better..

i mean the server would still be empty...but anyway i agree with you that this

argue is going nowere..anyway i dont use msn and i never chat...i hate chatting...Ā  >:(

• 1 month later...

pink floyed once said : all you tutch and all you see is all your life will ever be

A minor correction: The song was written by Roger Waters, who was the main songwriter at that time. Pink Floyd doesn't sing, it's a band, mind you :P

to correct ure correction pink Floyd is a guy...and he dose sing because his a rock star...in fact he is the main character in the famous

the wall album....as u hear his name in many songs like the kids calling him pinkey..

and in the song another break in the wall were they say pink inst well he stayed back in the hotell.....

Oslo we say the band said like 4 ex we say metallica said that in their new album..or the doors used

to say this in their songs why u are soĀ  accrued anyway... u know what i mean....

here is the full beautifully song (Breathe)Ā  from the great great and magical and inspiring album

dark side of the moon :

Breathe, breathe in the air.

Don't be afraid to care.

Leave but don't leave me.

Look around and choose your own ground.

Long you live and high you fly

And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry

And all you touch and all you see

Is all your life will ever be.

Run, rabbit run.

Dig that hole, forget the sun,

And when at last the work is done

Don't sit down it's time to dig another one.

For long you live and high you fly

But only if you ride the tide

And balanced on the biggest wave

You race towards an early grave.

so ill meet u on the dark side of the moon

to correct ure correction pink Floyd is a guy...and he dose sing because his a rock star...in fact he is the main character in the famous

the wall album....as u hear his name in many songs like the kids calling him pinkey..

God you kill me sometimes spicy.Ā  ;D Do some research for once.Ā  ;)

It took you this long to get killed? Geez.

For your information (in case you didn't know), the thing about meeting on the dark side of the moon came from Brain Damage, not Breathe, and it's 'see you', not 'meet you'.

Back on topic, it's pretty good that we have folks like kalem333 who make online gaming so much more interesting, no? 8)