kaleem

thesnake

yes..i have... do you mind that des??? there is nothing immoral in posting on a public board

i guess....and if u are reading those post mister desertway you will know why i cant playe

atm.. i dont have to say it again and again....i look at ras server coz the game is still

alive for me.. at least its ready and installed...i just need to fix the problems i have...

_and anyway all i wanted to say is i cant understand what he means by minerva and the funny stuff

he wrote.. why are you so deffensive against me anyway??

and anyway dont worry i have plans to stop browsing here..i never liked posting at this web anyway..

not a single time..

suppose so... what that has to do with us?? or to ra server??...and what the rest of the line means??

i guess no one will know.... poor kalem he dosent even read the forum..so he cant help me understand..

Spicy, I don't know what the hell it has to do with dune, but "Minerva expelling Vices from the Grove of Virtue" is the title of a painting by an Italian artist. The artist was Andrea Mantegna (1431-1506) Perhaps he just wanted to see if anyone knew that.

I wasn't being defensive. And where did you come up with immoral?

Who said anything was immoral? I just asked why you were so interested if u don't play anymore. I ask because from my point of biew...if you were still interested you would be playing. And if not, you would probably just make a clean break from the game all together. I didnt dis you or call you any names. All I did was ask a question. Now you tell me which of us is defensive.

http://dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=18989.0

dose that answer you questions??? why you are talking about calling eatch others names

and stuff... we are good freinds and i am just talking... your the one with the attitude...

plus nearly all the psoters on this forum dont playe anymore..look for example at nuvollary

erjin...voodoo.sadian who all replyed to this post. lol... do u see?? why you piked me??

I played yesterday. I also told you I saw kalems post on the web, when I was looking for a game. I play regularly, although not very often, unfortunately.

You should all come and play, cos playing with me is a privilege. Enjoy while you can  8).

well..when you are born as somthing ..that dosnt work like this all the time..unless you are born with a short leg..or blind....

but mental issues and belives realy depends on somone realty and can change eazly..

many many peapol from the west are born cristians...but they belive in the new age idiology..

you may ask me and what the hell is the new age adiology..

_well i tell you from my point of view:

the new technologys and moderen thinking and globolasation have left very small room for belives

in the other life. and flying angels..and stuff rulling you from the sky..or the mighty devil hiding or you left sholder whispering shit in ure ears..

we see now eatch others and haw every nations of us think in defrent flying objects.. and its funny somtimes my freind...when i see some old cannibals african forest men dancing around thier

stone gods...and i say: what is the hell is the deffrence between me and them?

is it just because i say so?? and they say that?? but were is and who is the real gods?? there must be millons of them out there.dosnt that prove one thing?? whitch is: god is only a local man made idea.... thier must be a comon factor to unite us..

pink floyed once said : all you tutch and all you see is all your life will ever be

i belive in that... peace

My self I think Neal Donold Walsh wrote an incredible Book called

CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD. i read this book about 7 yrs ago but i think he summed up all religion with this one book.

funny thing is , this book wasnt about religion but Views. about life and choices .

an incredible read that had me glued to it for 3 days. he later wrote book 2 and 3 someone told me he wrote a few more but Book One is it.

my reading recomendation.

PS Spicy your opinion is touched on in this bookaswell, But i think you would like what it said in a more indepth fracture of thought