Iran Issues

He's on about a dropout rate not total number of dropouts

I understand that, however since the rate of stupid people increase exponentially with population and not linearly (since there are naturally more dumb people than smart people)... its still not a fair comparison to compare the US drop out rate to that of a much much smaller population.

Its not that its the massive assumptions that you make, just because people can pay their way into education it doesn't make them smart, in fact its more self-destructive than any other system.

I understand that, however since the rate of stupid people increase exponentially with population and not linearly (since there are naturally more dumb people than smart people)... its still not a fair comparison to compare the US drop out rate to that of a much much smaller population.

Why do you make that assumption? Some cold hard evidence please...

Its pretty impossible to debate every microscopic detail of an issue on a dune2k forum so its best to get straight to the point.

oh but i will try to make super complex intellectual posts like this in the future.  

Smart bombs, stupid kids... It's like a balancing act ;).

It was a joke... better than any I've seen from you I should say... but that would just be pointless bickering so I won't say it.

No one wants super intelligent posts from you just don't rely on your own assumptions as obvious evidence.

Its not that its the massive assumptions that you make, just because people can pay their way into education it doesn't make them smart, in fact its more self-destructive than any other system.

Why do you make that assumption? Some cold hard evidence please...

No cold hard evidence is needed when Common sense will suffice.  I dont need to prove to you that stupidity isnt linear. Since stupidity is natural and easy and since intelligence takes good genes and hard work you will obviously have more stupid people then you will have intelligent ones.

As far as paying your way into college.... thats irrelevant... that only gives a slight advantage... even rich stupid kids eventually dropout are are not accepted into higher positions.  Sure George Bush could be an example.. but he is being controlled by INTELLIGENT people.. he is merely a puppet... so his personal being and his personal intelligence is irrelevant as most men in that tier of power are usually controlled by much larger forces anyways.

You were saying? Didnt think so.

It was a joke... better than any I've seen from you I should say... but that would just be pointless bickering so I won't say it.

No one wants super intelligent posts from you just don't rely on your own assumptions as obvious evidence.

yea jokes are all you are capable of anytime i have ever seen you post on this forum.  most of my posts are super intelligent but it takes an intelligent person to comprehend intelligence.  :P

show me evidence that stupidity is linear. oh you cant therefore keep  your dropout rates to yourself.

I never said it was, you said that stupidity is exponential and I asked you for proof.

either way i win.

Ahh is this the super intelligence you were talking about?

That's ok.  Damn I wish I was a moderator sometimes...anyway, back on track, it appears Iran is trying to modernise its Air Force with help from the Russians: Link

Countries can get all the vehicles and equipment they want.... the important fact is whether or not they can perform MAINTENANCE on these things.  Most countries cannot and therefore their stuff breaks down and they have no way of maintaining it.  There's more to military power than just possessing the equipment.  You need to know how to repair and maintain it.  Its also quite expensive to buy replacement parts and keep the electronics and working parts in excellent condition.

Guns

That's ok.  Damn I wish I was a moderator sometimes...anyway, back on track, it appears Iran is trying to modernise its Air Force with help from the Russians: Link

If war does start, which is seeming more likely everyday, they'd need to work faster than that.