Debate Starcraft BW Races....Who's the best ^^

Nuvollari

I love Terran myself.  Siege Tanks + Stim-packed M&M + Sci Vessels & BattleCruisers = unstoppable lategame push.  Early in the game, M&M (Marine and Medic, usually involving Stimpacks) rush can be very effective, and bunkers are bar none the most versatile defenses in the game.

Plus they're immediately the coolest side because they're the only one with nukes.

Well to make an obvious answer.. no race is best....

ok now we've done that,

I'm strongest with Zerg (mostly) because of their mobility and high speed. They have loads of units with the nice and versatile Hydralisk, great transports (overlords) underground killers (lurkers) and a very fast air fighter (mutalisk). Later in the game they also get very powerful spell casters. All in all it seems to fit me best. Hydralisk/lurker/zergling drops are very tactical and effective in a lot of cases and in the case of zerg easy to perform as you don't need to spend a lot of time/money in producing transports.

Zerglings alone aren't too powerful. They die horribly to firebats, especially when combined with marined and medics. But in combination with hydralisk and/or lurkers they are very dangerous.

Zealot/dragoon rush is about equal in power to the zergling/hydralisk rush although it has somewhat less trouble with bunkers. But zerglings later in the game can be very useful for a distraction attack. Fill 4 overlords with 32 zerglings (takes only 16 supply's) and drop them in an undefended or weak defended spot of a base and they will take down buildings faster than any other unit can. Their super speed attack and fast move rate make them great for this.

Like Terran best myself.  Siege tanks and goliaths, behind bunkers with marines and firebats, behind supply depots...makes a formidable chokepoint, especially with a Valkrie or two.  the EMP on Science vessels can make a carrier fleet an easy kill, and a set of medics and marines can wade into a horde of Zerglings quite nicely.