XWIS is still busy

erjin999

WoL's bad enough considering there are players from countries who can't speak good English. Then theres the part of explaining how to use the xwis tool.

And to try persuading die hard RA2 and TS players to defect to emp? Lol 8)

ya, well i tell you why the playe ra. the reason is you can downloaded all over the underground and abandoned s/w web sites

i downloaded it my self long time ago. then the server dont realy care about serials as long as the wol is not rejecting it. and offcorce wol is in a coma and will never weak up/

u want 700 peapol, get the sorce code, and make a section on fed2k

to download  emp  full 4 cds game.for free.put a few  annaouncment

at web sits like world of full games and full games sk.they will be happy to do it for free.

then maybe. who knows

pirated?? who said anything about hacking the game sir??

all am saying is to try to get the sorce code to be legaly used

.  just like  for ex  the game called free space 2.  everyone know

this game.  the fans  w/s of this game had convenced the company

who made the game 1999  to give them the right to go on with it.

i can give u a link if you dont know it.theu made 100s of new campains and missons.they even invented new games and have a multi player server. all i mean is to do this legaly, maybe not now if the game still selling. but in the near future i dont think anyone will  put a 7 years old game on the selling list. so it can be a good time to make a move with EA.

pirated?? who said anything about hacking the game sir??

all am saying is to try to get the sorce code to be legaly used

As far as I know (at least for Descent) only the source code, not the game data, was released.

So that would not allow you to play legally for free.

No, what you said was to put the four CD's for E:BFD up for download.  That is distributing pirated software.

Good luck with getting EA to hand over the source code and legal rights to the game. 

yes  i mean  put them to be downloaded legaly. what ever the thing is called abandon ware or sorce code. i dunno . just when i playe freespace2 the fan web had legal rights to give awy free copies of the game. few good games was gived awy for free after the selling is over only for good promotion

ex( grand theaft outo, hidden@dangerous2)  which they are very good games.

i my self cant be a mouth to speak to EA about this game. but u sir u have a very known fan web for dune whitch is surly known to EA. like/or  the xwis team did. they got sponserd by EA  so it proved the EA can do some deals. if u still think am talking about haked s/w. or undergrouned

downloading  you would still be miss understanding my topic,

ohh well. maybe one of you bad guys would give this game to the home of the under  dogs lol.

with some usfull links with it. the dogs will be happy to crack on it.

so we can get back on EA  for not making us a new dune game,

if u wanna survive  u have to be mean somtimes