Fremen

Guest MuadDib

Guest MuadDib

I am asking if anybody knows exactly what are the Feemen saying besides "Muad'dib" "For Shai-hulut" and "It will be done" I don't understant what they are saying in the other lines. I want to know if anybody knows. Thank you.

Well "Dehydrate -insert object, thing, person-!!" meant here was moisture no man could demean himself by touching. Which, in the land of Dune, is a pretty big insult.

pg. 135 of Dune Messiah is an example and the definition I got it from.

"Dehydrate the Zabulon computations!" Paul snapped...

• 3 months later...

Maud'dib:- freman prophet main character in the dune books also a kangaroo mouse creature native to Dune

Shai Halud:- the freman god the worms basicly

Bi la kaifa:- Amen (dont ask me why its in the game)

Ive heard the fremen say all of these in Dune2K

Actually, Niab does mean a fremen who has sworn never to be captured alive, but is used as a title for the leader of a sietch.

Bi la (or lal) kaifa literally means "nothing further needs to be said", although it is also used as the fremen equivalent of the christian "amen".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Fremen sayings:A-Shai Hulud:the fremen's worm God.                                                                                                               Nalia:I think it is the person on Atreides Mission 5 Briefing(the movie)