New Star Wars RTS! Empire at War

Sober

the pictures look good, but the gameplay will determine.

If its gonna be crap like blizzard style, spells/abilities on units, small armies and heroes, then its gonna suck a nut.

If it gonna be nice and practical, big armies, every unit does 1 thing its ment to do (Dune/Red Alert style) it might have a chance to become a good game.

Time will tell... im yet to see a better made RTS since Emperor.

Why do companies have to come up with total crap ideas, try some freaky horrible new stuff on their games.

I understand that to some degree uniqueness is requierd and new stuff added to new games, but please wile ure at it, DONT MAKE THE GAME CRAP!

the pictures look good, but the gameplay will determine.

If its gonna be crap like blizzard style, spells/abilities on units, small armies and heroes, then its gonna suck a nut.

If it gonna be nice and practical, big armies, every unit does 1 thing its ment to do (Dune/Red Alert style) it might have a chance to become a good game.

Time will tell... im yet to see a better made RTS since Emperor.

Why do companies have to come up with total crap ideas, try some freaky horrible new stuff on their games.

I understand that to some degree uniqueness is requierd and new stuff added to new games, but please wile ure at it, DONT MAKE THE GAME CRAP!

I don't think that it needs mentioning, but opinions on this matter differ greatly from person to person.