do u ever get the feeling ?

mordusxxx

I was just pondering on the fact that everytime i get in a game with people that know eachother, they never shut up. just talk and talk and talk. whats up? why dont u come to dune2k and talk to eachother or call them on the phone, or better yet, use msn, dont come into a gameroom and waste my time by talking, i dont want to talk i want to play ok? so plz read these words very carefully and dont reply, JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME

thanks had to get that off my chest

I am really sorry, dude, but conversation is really important in the game. It's okay to talk a lot during the game. After all, you're given an advantage (based on what I understand) since they talk too much and build less. Rock on!

Conversation is very important in a roleplay too ;)

I was just pondering on the fact that everytime i get in a game with people that know eachother, they never shut up. just talk and talk and talk. whats up? why dont u come to dune2k and talk to eachother or call them on the phone, or better yet, use msn, dont come into a gameroom and waste my time by talking, i dont want to talk i want to play ok? so plz read these words very carefully and dont reply, JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME

thanks had to get that off my chest

same 2 me

yesterday i played my 1st game after a year or more

it was annoying

i waited for like 15 minutes till game started

Man, if you want the quick silent kind of game and lobby thing, go say to everyone in the hosted game, as I have done when I need to quickly play, "anyone want a quick game come to my host" then go host. It works for me, but I usually prefer to talk rubbish all day long with the guys there.

Wierd, huh ?  :D

yeah the problem is, that every1 knows each other, and we have played  hundrets of games together....so it is sometimes not so important to have a game but to talk....like gun said, its like to go in a bar to meet some friends.

KALONY

He isnt usually too guilty of talking too much before game, but he does talk, just that he will do everything when everyone else is ready to start. He will select houses when EVERYONE else has accepted. He will start telling people what house and sub houses to choose, like they cant decide themselves.

But he is not as bad as some of you in chatting rubbish, hehe.  :-X  ;)